Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Thanks for the compliments but I think you deserve equal credit as the Mezbaan (Host). Despite being on vacation, you always respond ASAP and are helping in running this smoothly. I'm just probably more in the forefront while you're doing the backstage work smiley36.

Stuti and Raji, you two are simply incredible! 🌟 You always manage to bring fresh, innovative ideas to the table, and I have to say, it's no small feat to carve out time from your packed schedules. Yet, you still find ways to delight the entire IPKKND fanbase with something exciting and memorable. Your dedication truly shines! 🥰

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Aditi you want to participate in the contest?

IPK_Organisers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Is there a minimum word count or can it be any length?

No minimum word limit... only a maximum one (1500 words). Drabbles are also welcome smiley9.

Originally posted by: IPK_Organisers

No minimum word limit... only a maximum one (1500 words). Drabbles are also welcome smiley9.

Yay thats awesome! You can add me in for Navratri then. Graphicer is Priya.

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I can do the graphics! 😊

I am not able to tag you.smiley24 Kindly send me a PM on the weekend and by then Ill decide the title of my story/drabble!smiley4

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I am not able to tag you.smiley24 Kindly send me a PM on the weekend and by then Ill decide the title of my story/drabble!smiley4

Okay done I will send a pm on the weekend😄

IPK_Organisers thumbnail

Shiri, you are a writer too. would you like to write a story and team up with either Maria or Priya in this contest? Please let us know.

-Raji

IPK_Organisers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Hi All,

You are all invited to participate in a contest for IPKKND on our beloved couple Arshi. A graphicer and a writer needs to team up with each other and send an entry. Please read the first 4 posts of this thread for more details. We have three graphicers waiting for a writing partner. Please check if you can team up with any of them to write a story or if you can also make graphics and need a writer.

Cheers..

Tagging some more members. Let us know if you need more time to decide, we can extend the last date for sign-up.

IPK_Organisers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Hi All,

You are all invited to participate in a contest for IPKKND on our beloved couple Arshi. A graphicer and a writer needs to team up with each other and send an entry. Please read the first 4 posts of this thread for more details. We have three graphicers waiting for a writing partner. Please check if you can team up with any of them to write a story or if you can also make graphics and need a writer.

Cheers..

Tagging some more members. Let us know if you need more time to decide, we can extend the last date for sign-up.

So-So thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sounds interesting 🥰. You can add me for writers