for an ad campaign for Zouk bags πŸ‘œ

(DEETs HERE and HERE!)

This special occasion calls for a special celebration smiley41

And we bring it in the form of a Contest smiley10

Mixed bag of Celebrations

Writers and Graphicers Ahoy!

This contest will require both of your skill sets

As you will have to work in pairs! πŸ‘―πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The Writer will pen down a short OS and the Graphicer will make a cover image for it. Both will collectively be counted as a single entry.

For that, you can directly enter as pairs

Or you can enter yourself alone and we will pair you up with another Writer / Graphicer.

Bags divider

The contest has two themes from which you can choose to include either one or both according to your wish.

Theme 1 :

Bag

A mystery revolving around the suspicious bag at the airport or a meet-cute about that purse lost at a cafe? Spin a tale however you want while keeping a bag in the center 🧳

Theme 2 :

Navratri

A traditional romance to the tunes of a garba playing in the background or a funny twist with a dandiya hitting the wrong person? Your imagination is the limit πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»

Bags divider

Please use below template for entering the contest :

Writer - (User ID)

Graphicer - (User ID)

Theme - Bag / Navratri

The column for writer or graphicer can be kept empty if you are entering alone for now. Mentioning the theme will help us match an appropriate member with you but keeping that column empty means you are willing to go for either theme.

Last date for Entering the Contest is 3rd October 23:59 IST.

Edited by IPK_Organisers - 2 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPK_Organisers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Rules

1. Unpublished work only! This applies for both Writers and Graphicers.
  2. Maximum 3 Entries are allowed per person BUT pairs can't be repeated.
  3. The same person can apply as writer in one pair and graphicer in another but can't do both for the same entry.

RULES FOR WRITER βœ’οΈ :

1. Maximum word limit is 1500 words.
  2. The story should have a title.
  3. Arnav and Khushi have to be the main characters. Including other IPKKND characters / scenes / dialogs is optional. It can be a total AU as well.

RULES FOR GRAPHICER 🎨 :

1. At least one image from the new Zouk ads have to be used. You can use this thread for reference.
  2. The size has to be 512*800 (current cover size for FF Section). It has to be non-animated (JPEG / PNG).
  3. Title of the OS must be there but DO NOT add your names or any kind of watermarks. Once the contest is over, you can edit your entry to add in the names before publishing on FF forum.

Bags divider

Entries have to be submitted via PM to this account (IPK_Organisers).

The last date for Submitting Entries is 11th October 23:59 IST.

Entry can be submitted by either one of the members in the following format :

Writer - (User ID)

Graphicer - (User ID)

Theme - Bag / Navratri

Cover Image

OS

IPK_Organisers thumbnail

FAQs

Q. What do you mean by saying we have to use an image from the ad in our story? We have to use the actual image or just mention it?

A. The image rule is for Graphicers. Since the contest is in pairs, a writer will pair up with a graphicer who will make a cover image for their story. The story itself doesn't need to have the image or even mention it, but it has to adhere to one of the two given themes.

Q. Can we use characters/couples from other shows in the story as side characters?

A. Yes. You can use characters from other shows as side characters as long as the main focus is on Arshi (Arnav and Khushi from IPKKND).

Q. Can we repeat theme and work combination again? eg. Same person doing two Graphics for Bag theme.

A. Yes. As long as the entries are fairly different from each other, you can enter for the same theme again.

Q. Can Team / Pair be repeated?

A. No. One person can participate upto 3 times but all three have to be with different people.

Q. Can we use a few Hindi dialogues too in the OS or do they have to be entirely in English?

A. Yes, you can use some Hindi dialogs.

Q. Can we write another version of the same story or it has to be completely different? What I mean is changing part of the story and leaving the rest as it is, like an alternate ending. One happy ending and one tragic for example.

A. Merely changing names of the characters or the ending without changing the rest of the story is not allowed. But you can re-use a concept.

Edited by IPK_Organisers - 17 hours ago
IPK_Organisers thumbnail

Members list

PAIRS

Bag

heavenlybliss (W) - x.titli.x (G)

minakrish (W) - WildestDreams (G)

minakrish (W) - PriyaArshiSarun (G)

m4manju (W) - Bhavisweet03 (G)

Navratri

m4manju (W) - ExoticDisaster (G)

--Priyaa-- (W) - Bhavisweet03 (G)

minakrish (W) - Bhavisweet03 (G)

WRITERS

GRAPHICERS

x.titli.x

PriyaArshiSarun

--Priyaa--

Organisers - Savera84 & ssttuuttii

Tags - ssttuuttii

Edited by IPK_Organisers - 4 hours ago
x.titli.x thumbnail

Thank you for thissmiley31 you can add me for graphicssmiley31

I have some queries

What do you mean by saying we have to use an image from the ad in our story? We have to use the actual image or just mention it?

And can we use characters/couples from other shows in the story as side characters?

IPK_Organisers thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I have some queries

What do you mean by saying we have to use an image from the ad in our story? We have to use the actual image or just mention it?

And can we use characters/couples from other shows in the story as side characters?

The image rule is for Graphicers. Since the contest is in pairs, a writer will pair up with a graphicer who will make a cover image for their story. The story itself doesn't need to have the image or even mention it, but it has to adhere to one of the two given themes.

As to your second question, yes. You can use characters from other shows as side characters as long as the main focus is on Arshi (Arnav and Khushi from IPKKND).

I hope that clarifies things smiley9.

-Stuti

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Thank you for thissmiley31 you can add me for graphicssmiley31

You wanna pair up with me?smiley9

I have kinda lost touch with writing, but I can try.smiley36

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

You wanna pair up with me?smiley9

I have kinda lost touch with writing, but I can try.smiley36

Big yes smiley31smiley27 (4 words what the alertsmiley37)

Originally posted by: IPK_Organisers

The image rule is for Graphicers. Since the contest is in pairs, a writer will pair up with a graphicer who will make a cover image for their story. The story itself doesn't need to have the image or even mention it, but it has to adhere to one of the two given themes.

As to your second question, yes. You can use characters from other shows as side characters as long as the main focus is on Arshi (Arnav and Khushi from IPKKND).

I hope that clarifies things smiley9.

-Stuti

Writer - heavenlybliss

Graphicer - x.titli.x

Theme - Bag