Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Manoj just came to India to give information to the press about Megha's insaneness and her first marriage to Arjun. Looks like he did not even bother to meet his parentssmiley7. He says now Megha cannot go to Georgia and he will not come to India. So he will only torture Megha once in a while on video callsmiley13. I thought banda wapis aa gaya and we will get Arman scenes. But Manoj is too clever. He slithered back to Georgia already!

Wonder what Megha can do to force him to come back to India to get him punished!?

Edited by Dihiva - a day ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just admit that you want to see Manoj antics. smiley36

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Unless the actor got fired or bored of his role, 100% Manoj will be back in India to fight Arjun. Megha will do her usual screeching and lecturing smiley36

Dihiva thumbnail

Yaar! video call me kaun torture karta hai?!smiley18 Loved the chills he created when he scared megha at the airport.smiley9 Thoda physically present hoke dhamkaana banta hai!smiley15smiley24 What is this virtual dhamki?smiley11

Arjun's expressions in Arman scenes are too cute smiley9. Mujhe chahiye matlab chahiye!smiley42

Getting bashed and thrashed by Arjun, we are missing Arman scenes.smiley24 Ab kya video call pe Arman scenes dekhne padenge?smiley7

Megha ka tho rona dhona laga rahega for a long time. Usko break nahi milne wala. FL hone ka upsidesmiley16

Manoj come back to India! Arjun is waiting for you.. usse itna mat thadpa!smiley37

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Iska matlab ab no Arman scenessmiley19

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 hours ago

But didn't he come back to India because he can't give 10L to Ammy?

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

But didn't he come back to India because he can't give 10L to Ammy?

No Andy.. he came just to instigate the media against Argha. In yesterday's episode he told megha that he is back in Georgia and will not come back even if Megha wants to drag him through legalities smiley13.

But am sure he will be back.. drama aage kaise badhegasmiley36

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

No Andy.. he came just to instigate the media against Argha. In yesterday's episode he told megha that he is back in Georgia and will not come back even if Megha wants to drag him through legalities smiley13.

But am sure he will be back.. drama aage kaise badhegasmiley36

No. He's in Amritsar. I saw Goldie Bua's Insta BTS, he'll be visible in future episodes with Megha's family

Dihiva thumbnail

That's good news! I knew he will be back but so soonsmiley3. Nicesmiley9

Dihiva thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

I now feel that may be Manoj was lying to megha about being in Georgia on the video call. smiley7 He might be lurking in the shadows near her to creep her outsmiley20