WELCOME KINSHUK AS MANOJ KOHLI 🔥🔥

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Welcome Kinshuk once again with a New show and with a one more AMAZING Character as MANOJ KOHLI 🔥 🔥

Manoj is a Layered Grey shaded Character and KM is nailing it so well and brilliantly smiley20smiley32. Manoj is street smart and I am just loving his looks , Style and his character smiley9smiley42. He is too hottsmiley42smiley43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Welcome Kinshuk once again with a New show and with a one more AMAZING Character as MANOJ KOHLI 🔥 🔥

Manoj is a Layered Grey shaded Character and KM is nailing it so well and brilliantly smiley20smiley32. Manoj is street smart and I am just loving his looks , Style and his character smiley9smiley42. He is too hottsmiley42smiley43

Yesterday I saw the promo of the show.KM's hot n happening but his eyes looks innocent not creepy though.Do you know the repeat timing of the show Moni?
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi moni. Wow Megha Barsenge forum opened. I watched Megha Barsenge show. Kinshuk is awesome as Manoj Kohli. He looks so charming. I'm loving his new look. He looks so fresh & elegantsmiley27smiley9

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Yesterday I saw the promo of the show.KM's hot n happening but his eyes looks innocent not creepy though.Do you know the repeat timing of the show Moni?

Sorry dear . I think there is no repeat telecast of any TV show on Colors smiley44

That is what the Main Trump Card is . Makers wanted a Good looking Charming Face and obviously a Brilliant actor to portray this Grey shade of Manoj Kohli and they hit the Jackpot by Choosing KM smiley20smiley32. What an Amazingly brilliant performance is his in the show .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Hi moni. Wow Megha Barsenge forum opened. I watched Megha Barsenge show. Kinshuk is awesome as Manoj Kohli. He looks so charming. I'm loving his new look. He looks so fresh & elegantsmiley27smiley9

Hello smiley31. So glad to see you here 😊

Yeah KM is looking so handsome , hott , Dashing and Charming as Manoj Kohli 😍❤️🔥. Loving his modern looks and brilliant Acting 😍 smiley32smiley42

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I do think Kinshuk is doing a decent job of play double faced Manoj Kohli. Even Neil is okay but it just felt like his role was reptitive and similar to that of his previous show (only liked him in Gulaal on SP tbh).

I just feel the FL is bit weak or raw in terms of acting. I discontinued watching for now because storyline didn't feel convincing to me in general. No spark to pique my interest in the show's storyline.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a day ago

Kinshuk is doing very well as Manoj Kohli!!