Originally posted by: DivineAngel

MID coming is 3, 2, 1 😂

You should be a fortune teller !
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Hey,

I eventually joined you didn’t I ? I am def an equal offender if not accomplice! smiley36 Cheers !

I am the original OG gangster here who took the initiative, so plz don't steal or even try to share my 2 minute of spotlight 😂😘

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LovelyGrace

f*ck off drunkard. Stick to stanning your old hag Pooja Bhatt who was never #1 heroine like Alia Bhatt. She looked ugly even in her youth where nobody would even touch that foul bitch except a lesbo like you.

Aik mid nay mujhe gay banaya

duusri mid nay lesbian bana deya

Aakhir yeh mids chaahtay kya hain 🤔😅

Uthha lay re mujhe oopar waalay 😓

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

.... Editing my response later.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 12 hours ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

And why should he change his stance? This is the norm of our population so why cater to western views which are backwards and incompatible with sanskari culture? Are you perhaps ashamed of your Indian roots and heritage because self-haters have no place here???

Hello FOD, at this point, this has to be performance art. There is no way that paragraph isn't sarcasm. I am crying from laughter. smiley37

Considering you are so "special," what exactly draws your obsession towards boring, bland and ratty Ranbir? That man is a personality-free zone and legit wears wigs like the loser that he is. Might I suggest Kanye??

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I have more friends than you do kuthiya. Your friends do not even like you and come to me laughing about how stupid you are for believing them. They all hate you and mock you. Why do you think your info is so easy to find because your own friends expose you for being a kuthiya.

Entire forum is going to pay but you must apologize first to poor Surly and Maroon. They are the only good people on this forum.

WHERE ARE THEY? HOW COME THEY NEVER SHOW UP FOR YOU?

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollymolly

I have a different take on this.I am the only one who believes that Alia is a head strong woman who was/is able to control her husband...She tried to act dumb, innocent girl in the beginning of her career and that worked in her favor.she was never dumb. Now trying to act like a poor wife not getting enough love from her husband...Exactly opposite...She dictates his career...She decides who should act with him...She decides which actress can attend publicity events with him. Everything is under her control..She is continously fooling people showing a different face in public..

Ranbir is a detached person, because he was/is surrounded by controlling people all along his life till now..Thats it..

Wow you nailed it!

I have seen too many couples like this in real life

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail