Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 hours ago

One last thing. I didn’t mean commitment phobic. He is def not scared to enter into committed relationships with women. It is the way he ends up treating them afterwards which is problematic. How he behaves in relationships shows they aren’t meant for him. I am sure in his ideal world he would be a bachelor for life. But for the public he needed the image of a good family man.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 14 hours ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

If that was the case then abusive marriages wouldn’t still exist all over the world. Not just in India where some marriages are still arranged. And Mahesh Bhatt himself cheated on his wife with Aloo’s mom. (Who I hear is very nice). So what example does she have of what an ideal marriage is like? What do you think she picked up from her parents about how women are supposed to be treated in relationships. Let’s agree to disagree! Peace !

Mahesh legally got married to Sony after a long time separation from Pooja Batt's mom Lauren Bright (Kiran Bhatt).

Being a hubby is different to cheat with someone, but no father will wish for or arrange a cheater as a husband for his daughter.

Also a daughter will never adopt an abusive pattern from his father in her relationship, a son will do , but a daughter will infect go opposite and against it, due to the role reversal fact: says psychology.

------------

Edited by sharaban - 14 hours ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Mahesh legally got married to Sony after a long time separation from Pooja Batt's mom Lauren Bright (Kiran Bhatt).

Being a hubby is different to cheat with someone, but no father will wish for or arrange a cheater as a husband for his daughter.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/mahesh-bhatt-says-resisted-falling-in-love-with-soni-razdan-said-i-will-destroy-you-8489448/

Sorry he cheated on her with Parveen. I got that confused.

Alia is a full grown adult and we both know how desperately she wanted to marry Ranbir. She is not kid anymore her dad will explain to her beta this is not right for you. At the end of the day an adult makes their own decisions.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 14 hours ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Also a daughter will never adopt an abusive pattern from his father in her relationship, a son will do , but a daughter will infect go opposite and against it, due to the role reversal fact: says psychology.

------------

Some studies say otherwise. As I stated let’s agree to disagree!

https://www.scripted.com/writing-samples/an-abusive-father-and-the-effects-on-bfbc7609-a76e-4749-9098-197138abbfc4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Actually most studies indicate a woman who grew up with an abusive father are more likely to find abusive partners and alter their behavior to pacify the abusive partner. After doing some quick research. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. There are few cases who end up finding a good partner.

Perhaps that is why Katrina did not mind her sister like friend dating her ex. As a smart headstrong woman she knew she wasn’t giving Aloo her partner. She was giving her, her problem. Which was now Aloo’s problem to deal with.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 13 hours ago
sharaban thumbnail

I was talking about what majority of the psychologists agrees upon, and the most common and natural reaction/course of action of a daughter related to her relationship life, based upon her father's life history, not some studies that are in minority, as exceptions exists in every human' relationship dynamic.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I was talking about what majority of the psychologists agrees upon, and the most common and natural reaction/course of action of a daughter related to her relationship life, based upon her father's life history, not some studies that are in minority, as exceptions exists in every human' relationship dynamic.

No I found several studies. You want me to post them all here!

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I think she meant that she felt a life inside her n wasn't alone anymore in person.

It's not related to Ranbir I feel. Ppl r guessing too much meaning because of Ranbir n alia's past statements.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

No I found several studies. You want me to post them all here!

I will also post several studies here .....

but then this thread will turn into a thesis over human behavior, and won't remain the typical bitchy, nonsense, imaginative, exagerrated, gossipy, negative and masalay daar thread which IF vaasees love.... Kiyun sub ka mazaa kharab karnay ka iraada hai...😂

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

I think she meant that she felt a life inside her n wasn't alone anymore in person.

It's not related to Ranbir I feel. Ppl r guessing too much meaning because of Ranbir n alia's past statements.

Exactly, aur kya ?

That's what I posted as well.

Alia may not be the sharpest person ever existed, but she is not THAT STUPID either that she will on the record announce to the whole world that she feels alone in her marriage due to her husband..😂

Itna gaddha toh koi nahi hota...🤣