Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

now she’s just 31 but looks more than 35. I feel bad for her I swear.

She does not look around 35, but 27-28 max.

And even if she looks a bit older in your opinion, is this a thing to feel bad for someone...?

Why ?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

They dont have issues.... Basically these are IF kay members kay mind made issues about these two....

And members of every other forum. Comment from the Reddit thread I just posted in my other reply to you.

Seriously?! You don't believe this, when the guy called her fat while pregnant, spoke about her toilet ways, stopped her touching his hair in public, said his daughter should not be loud like her mother, didnt even give her his pillow while pregnant on live Insta, hates it when she wears lipstick, said he married her to control her, pushed her lehngas in public twice?! These are not rumors, these are things that you could easily find on the internet. This is the most believable tea ever. Ranbir has always been douche. If he could do all this in public imagine in private. She really does act nervous around Ranbir, we have seen numerous times. Go back to Brahmastra promotion when they went on stage, she giggles like a child. He is a Kapoor, same person different generation

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

And members of every other forum. Comment from the Reddit thread I just posted in my other reply to you.

Seriously?! You don't believe this, when the guy called her fat while pregnant, spoke about her toilet ways, stopped her touching his hair in public, said his daughter should not be loud like her mother, didnt even give her his pillow while pregnant on live Insta, hates it when she wears lipstick, said he married her to control her, pushed her lehngas in public twice?! These are not rumors, these are things that you could easily find on the internet. This is the most believable tea ever. Ranbir has always been douche. If he could do all this in public imagine in private. She really does act nervous around Ranbir, we have seen numerous times. Go back to Brahmastra promotion when they went on stage, she giggles like a child. He is a Kapoor, same person different generation

Vailay negative peeps on every cyber platform, be it IF or any other website, hardly makes a difference.

Ranbir may not be an ideal husband, but the way these things are amplified, twisted and zoomed in does not give a fair picture of him being a person, and about their relationship.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

This has nothing to do with Aloo. I think it is just Ranbir who is not fit for relationships. Even Deepika was bitter towards him when they first broke up. She went through depression mostly because of him afterwards. She bad mouthed him on KWK. But eventually realized in order to succeed in the industry she will have to learn how to get along with him again.

Then he dated Katrina, another headstrong woman, who wasn’t ready to put up with his BS! They had a very tumultuous relationship because she did not take his emotional abuse. Backward, patriarchal, and regressive minded people thought that Katrina was the problem. Again they have been conditioned to think that subservient, subordinate and submissive woman are the ideal woman. But most progressive people could easily tell Ranbir was the issue.

The reason their marriage is working is because I said Aloo is so blindly in love. She went from a blind fan girl to a blindly in love wife. She as many others have noticed behaves in the most submissive, subservient, and subordinate way for a man she is smitten by. I hate to use the word but a few notches away from a doormat. Which those with a more progressive mindset know is the most degrading thing for a woman.

Another comment from that Reddit thread.

raditional-Hand-747

3mo ago

His behaviour with katrina during and even the last stages of their relationship was questionable, certainly did not strike as a sensible person to date . Most of his partners weren't doing well mentally when they were in a relationship with him , which speaks Volumes.... ranbir must dwell others into some shady depression or atmosphere which is why it becomes way too comfortable that they take soo long to leave.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 13 hours ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Vailay negative peeps on every cyber platform, be it IF or any other website, hardly makes a difference.

Ranbir may not be an ideal husband, but the way these things are amplified, twisted and zoomed in does not give a fair picture of him being a person, and about their relationship.

I don’t think the man is suited for committed relationships. If that makes me a vela, free person on a cyber platform so be it.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

.... Editing my response later.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 10 hours ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

And I hated, hated using the word doormat for Aloo. It is one of the most degrading descriptions to use for a woma. But other people also notice that Alia is behaving in the most submissive and subservient way and she needs to change. She needs to be more headstrong and stop putting up with his BS! This isn’t an ideal happy marriage. This is the illusion of a happy marriage because one partner is so smitten she is ready to put up with all kinds of narcissistic behavior and excuse the man’s red flags. But sooner or later it is going to start affecting her mentally really bad.

Leyaleys_95

3mo ago

I don't like Alia, but if its true, i hope that poor girl get her mind together and pack up and go to somewhere safe nd healthy for her and her bby. If he behave like this with Alia, imagine how he will with his daughter. Even since their dating rumor was true, i was weirded out by this relationship. Not only by the age gap, but also with Ranbir himself. always gave me a weird vibe

u/skyisscary avatar

3mo ago•Edited 3mo ago•

I think he is a good dad, but a horrible husband and partner. The problem with Alia is, she put him in a huge pedestal and that is why she bragged about lipstick debacle acting like it is romantic. She doesnt know a healthy relationship when it comes to him, that man is who he is, he will never change. As he said, he married her to control her, and in the same interview how he spoke about weight was just creepy

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I don’t think the man is suited for committed relationships. If that makes me a vela, free person on a cyber platform so be it.

I was not talking about you, but people on such sites generically.

I dont think so Alia or Mahesh Bhatt were that stupid to ignore all such huge red flags...

Ranbir may very well be a not so perfect husband, but no girl in her right senses will get married to someone who is commitment phobic in relationships.

-------------

Edited by sharaban - 14 hours ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I am now prepared for another abuse thread with my photos. This time please no need to even alert me. I don’t care. I would never stop posting my viewpoint because someone else needs mental help. Especially not about the issue of woman’s rights which I feel so strongly about.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I was not talking about you, but people on such sites generically.

I dont think so Alia or Mahesh Bhatt were that stupid to ignore all such huge red flags...

Ranbir may very well be a not so perfect husband, but no girl in her right senses will get married to someone who is commitment phobic in relationships.

-------------

If that was the case then abusive marriages wouldn’t still exist all over the world. Not just in India where some marriages are still arranged. And Mahesh Bhatt himself cheated on his wife with Aloo’s mom. (Who I hear is very nice). So what example does she have of what an ideal marriage is like? What do you think she picked up from her parents about how women are supposed to be treated in relationships. Let’s agree to disagree! Peace !