Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Comedy Crew

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: gorir70167

shut up you buffoon. your posts are so condescending, telling people you have skipped most of their posts. rckRadhe is a saint compared to your nasty attitude and I bet you smell too.

now Bira cannot even song to his daughter without you making a big stink about it. I hate you.

and I can promise that Ranbir will never put his dick inside of you no matter how you try to praise him

But ranbir won't even want to look at you after seeing your adorable personalitysmiley20. Don't embarrass ranbir by calling yourself a fan
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

With you and your gang’s littering 10 is too small of a target.

The Keyword Here is: 'The Accuser' smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

rck, between the page 4 comment of yours and this page there is a lot of content I still ignore...but I'll respond to your Alia-narration and Tripti's favourite actor:

Well, Alia stressed that Ranbir is singing this little song for Raha...maybe he does it but to Alia this isn't the point she tries to make...

Tripti likes Ranbir...but so did Deepika, Katrina, Shraddha (and others)... you can bet that there is something v e r y likable about this man(-child).

And now I'll read the remaining pages smiley36

This could be an acknowledgement by them of his emotional availability? smiley4

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, dear smiley1 I bet there is a very nice person in Ranbir and I also bet that he loves his daughter in a very, very cute way.

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, dear smiley1 I bet there is a very nice person in Ranbir and I also bet that he loves his daughter in a very, very cute way.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BRYvvs0pYHM

In a very very cute way indeed! smiley32

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

ads don't lie...never ever...

rckRadhe thumbnail

Sometimes it's simply all about the chemistry! smiley40