Whats up with Bua (Dadi) and her anger?

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

My prediction of Arjun's Dadi is -

She had a daughter who was Arjun's bua. Bua was abandoned by her husband after marriage. Dadi being an orthodox oldie, probably subjected her to mental and emotional trauma and torture (wink winksmiley2, koi yaad aa raha hai??) because of which bua committed suicide or is in an asylum. She has absolutely no sympathy for her daughter and probably hates the 'chodi hui aurat' and does not want her grand son to have anything to do with Megha as she fits the same bill.

What do you all think? Any predictions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I can't say much but he might be having grey shades and just promo isn't enough to analyse how she would be whole as a character....

If you are talking about mast Haan mastsmiley36 then she had a very big reason for all that too it wasn't like she was vile and used to hate her daughter... here as we are thinking show is going on parallel graph we can see some aspects matching, so maybe she will be an orthodox aunty with every point as usual of elders and type of very protective and dominant daadi maa....so we are getting this violent response for her pota who is khandaan ka chirag and Megha doesn't fit into her frame of Bahu and it affected his job too so for Arjun - closeness is creating jealousy smiley37.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 2 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

True, we can't say much about the character through a promo. But looking at her violent streak in the promo, she is not like Mast ha Mast kaku who loved her daughter and it was her twisted way of protecting her from the servant Pulkit. This dadi tho kuch aur hi level ki hai. Throwing Megha around and killing all the fish, sabko inse bachke rahna hai.. she is dangerous. Not just words but even her actions are dangeroussmiley15. So, anyway we will know the truth in the upcoming episodes anyway. Lets see.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

True ..one can't judge by the promo but what I have seen is more vile. And I can't forget is on Rangu. They have this speciality of showing violence at the extreme level.

Edited by Resham - 2 days ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Not sure... but Arjun deserves to get fired. If possible, will write a more detailed note in the EDT but the drama is taking all sorts of rather stupid liberties in its storytelling... I can't take this drama seriously at all. Am sure they will give some dramatic reason for why dadi is mad and why she isn't that evil and in the end Megha will be like all doormat FLs "I love you dadi even though you treated me like *****" smiley44smiley44

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

My prediction of Arjun's Dadi is -

She had a daughter who was Arjun's bua. Bua was abandoned by her husband after marriage. Dadi being an orthodox oldie, probably subjected her to mental and emotional trauma and torture (wink winksmiley2, koi yaad aa raha hai??) because of which bua committed suicide or is in an asylum. She has absolutely no sympathy for her daughter and probably hates the 'chodi hui aurat' and does not want her grand son to have anything to do with Megha as she fits the same bill.

What do you all think? Any predictions?

I agree with you and I guess Arjun might not share good relations with her unlike the relation he had with the character you're talking about. I hope he's against her.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

True, we can't say much about the character through a promo. But looking at her violent streak in the promo, she is not like Mast ha Mast kaku who loved her daughter and it was her twisted way of protecting her from the servant Pulkit. This dadi tho kuch aur hi level ki hai. Throwing Megha around and killing all the fish, sabko inse bachke rahna hai.. she is dangerous. Not just words but even her actions are dangeroussmiley15. So, anyway we will know the truth in the upcoming episodes anyway. Lets see.

She looks like a gundišŸ¤£. Usse yaad aya Dadi - gundi kitna rhyme karta haišŸ¤£

phoolrudra thumbnail
Today's episode is full-on itv drama ... a brawl by the way Arjun grandmom Navyot Talwar and Megha and the last Megha confronting is as ITV FL confronts their enemies... Arjun dad thankfully is a very calm composed cool person...Understand that if Arjun has misused his immunity there must be a big reason to risk his job. The father-son scenes are excellent. Deepraj Rana and Neil's scenes as father and son look good
Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Not sure... but Arjun deserves to get fired. If possible, will write a more detailed note in the EDT but the drama is taking all sorts of rather stupid liberties in its storytelling... I can't take this drama seriously at all. Am sure they will give some dramatic reason for why dadi is mad and why she isn't that evil and in the end Megha will be like all doormat FLs "I love you dadi even though you treated me like *****" smiley44smiley44

Itna gussa Arjun pe, kya hua???....smiley36

I don't have problem with law and order unless you fight for right or there are some big reasons or conditions to what you have committed that's fine..... atleast in drama....

And I don't have problem with family oriented side too if you give certain space not disrespectful always....don't like crying FL but at the same time don't like unnecessary fighters who doesn't know lines ...smiley24

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoolrudra

Today's episode is full-on itv drama ... a brawl by the way Arjun grandmom Navyot Talwar and Megha and the last Megha confronting is as ITV FL confronts their enemies... Arjun dad thankfully is a very calm composed cool person...Understand that if Arjun has misused his immunity there must be a big reason to risk his job. The father-son scenes are excellent. Deepraj Rana and Neil's scenes as father and son look good

Thanks for update.....

Are you a guy, just asked????