Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Itna gussa Arjun pe, kya hua???....smiley36

I don't have problem with law and order unless you fight for right or there are some big reasons or conditions to what you have committed that's fine..... atleast in drama....

And I don't have problem with family oriented side too if you give certain space not disrespectful always....don't like crying FL but at the same time don't like unnecessary fighters who doesn't know lines ...smiley24

hahahah... see my note in EDT where I explain in detail why he needs to be fired. smiley36

My problem with this drama is that it doesn't know what it wants to be. If it is like Star plus serial, then I know the entire drama is nonsensical which means I just sit there with popcorn. Here, the writers are acting like we should take this drama bit more seriously because it is inspired by real life issues. In that cases, there should be some logic at least crime patrol level wala writing. smiley37

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

hahahah... see my note in EDT where I explain in detail why he needs to be fired. smiley36

My problem with this drama is that it doesn't know what it wants to be. If it is like Star plus serial, then I know the entire drama is nonsensical which means I just sit there with popcorn. Here, the writers are acting like we should take this drama bit more seriously because it is inspired by real life issues. In that cases, there should be some logic at least crime patrol level wala writing. smiley37

You talked about crime patrol so haan I know its logic as what I remember bahut time ho gaya dekhe around a decade, they would show criminal and victim and how always we should be savdhaan enough to blame ourself for everythingsmiley16..... murderer didn't kill anybody it was the fault of the person to travel at night without any bullet proof jackets and govt securitysmiley30 that's why a random guy came and did favour on you by bestowing you moksha.....smiley29

MB is better man just because you come with real space and do some classy hosting of show with dark personality like CP it doesn't make it logical either.....smiley24

Edited by Ashane25 - a day ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

So dadi(I think) did not throw Megha on the floor. Megha herself fell down as she was coming down the stairs. She blames Megha and her parvarish for Arjun's involvement in her problems. She does have a violent streak and doesn't hesitate to go to any length to get her way. If she is dadi then she definitely doesn't like her daughter. Or she could be bua too

Dihiva thumbnail

She is Arjun's bua smiley15. Brother and sister are so different. smiley44

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did they show his father? Who is he? And, why is this bua so vicious?

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Did they show his father? Who is he? And, why is this bua so vicious?

Yes, his dad looks cool and is not jumping to conclusions, he is not eager to blame Arjun. He seems like a nice dude👍

phoolrudra thumbnail

Thanks for update.....

Are you a guy, just asked????

No a girl

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, he looks cool and composed unlike his sister. The way she was blaming Megha and the words that she used for her was unnecessary. When a woman doesn't understand and respect another woman how can we expect a man to do the same?

Or maybe I feel Arjun's past might have made her wary of girls. That's why she thinks every girl is money minded and slowly she might accept Megha when she gets to know her well.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: phoolrudra

Thanks for update.....

Are you a guy, just asked????

No a girl

Oh sorry then.....I thought you are a mansmiley36

Dihiva thumbnail

Me thinks Sikandar Talwar(money lender) is Buji's son. What say? They share the same violent streak.