Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Talentless actors who were unable to capitalize over even a beautiful masterpiece like Aashiqui 2, due to their lack of x factor and raw talent.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Talentless actors who were unable to capitalize over even a beautiful masterpiece like Aashiqui 2, due to their lack of x factor and raw talent.

Both are boring with zero talent indeed smiley37

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Both are boring with zero talent indeed smiley37

I agree, completely.

Infect I became their hard core fan after Aashiqui 2, had so many expectations from them...both of them disappointed big time with their extremely dull screen presence and below par performances in their later movies...no x factor whatsoever, Aashiqui2 credit mainly goes to direction, story, Character development and music.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: sikivji

You disgust me. Lusting after Shraddha in her laal bra, praying she is one of your women you keep locked up in your harem. Such double standards the way you gaze at women with no hijab but keep them locked in your home so no man's eyes can see them except you.

I sooooo wish we women would also had a harem full of hot men....

Now say "Amen"

Kya pata tujh paglay ki dua qubool ho jaye

😂

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

I agree, completely.

Infect I became their hard core fan after Aashiqui 2, had so many expectations from them...both of them disappointed big time with their extremely dull screen presence and below par performances in their later movies...no x factor whatsoever, Aashiqui2 credit mainly goes to direction, story, Character development and music.

Credit goes to MUSIC.

Story is obviously good but that credit goes to Hollywood. direction and acting was just average! If Music wasn’t that awesome, the movie wouldn’t have become even good to watch.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SakZ

Credit goes to MUSIC.

Story is obviously good but that credit goes to Hollywood. direction and acting was just average! If Music wasn’t that awesome, the movie wouldn’t have become even good to watch.

IMO Aditya had the more challenging part. He was better then Shraddha. I am sure if he was willing to work harder he could have proved his talent right now. But IMO he is aging the best of out of all of Bollywood so I feel he might still have more time. I thought he did great acting for one of the first lead roles in his career. His dialogue delivery was far more on point. I agree about Shraddha. No one denies she is very pretty and has managed to age well too. But acting talent just was never there.

I also like Aditya in Dawat-E-Ishq! I think he has untapped potential. If only he was willing to work harder.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree, completely.

Hell yeah! Both are horrible performers and still cannot act to save their lives. Plus both are extremely dull and lackluster with zero charm and talent.

The credit for Aashiqui 2 mainly goes to the music indeed! The rest were simply mediocre