Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

Madhuri started it again..dance dance and dance..face off..etc etc..somehow all projects only become dance related when she gets associated with them..i know this song is a constant in all series but i get bad vibes esp with madhuri on board..i hope they don't make it about madhuri the dancing star and kill the essence of the actual movie..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

i hope they don't make it about madhuri the dancing star and kill the essence of the actual movie..

Its almost like Don w/o the Vijay plot 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I don't think Madhuri will be front and center. She certainly does not have the star power to be the main attraction. Also doubt that Vidya Balan would play a meaningless role. 

Kartik brought people to the theatres with BB3 and audiences left by appreciating Tabu the most but we can't deny Kartik's pull here. 

If theres anyone I am scared for, its Tripti 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Madhuri started it again..dance dance and dance..face off..etc etc..somehow all projects only become dance related when she gets associated with them..i know this song is a constant in all series but i get bad vibes esp with madhuri on board..i hope they don't make it about madhuri the dancing star and kill the essence of the actual movie..

Didn't they specifically call Madhuri for the dance bit, because the original BB1/2 neglected the dance whereas Shobhana did it beautifully.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Although, I do agree that Madhuri has saturated herself by appearing on Jhalak Dikhla Ja, and making Instagram reels with her dance, reducing her stardom and becoming a Shilpa Shetty-lite version. So, I also feel that Madhuri has a strong disconnect with GenZ (apart from a small section).

But having Madhuri in BB3 is indeed a huge moment. Madhuri and Vidya are two big stars from their respective times. It would interesting to see them together, as both are trained dancers too.

Also, don't forget that dance is an integral part of the Bhool Bhulaiya (or Manichitrathazhu) franchise. So it makes sense, Unlike that Gulab Gang, where they had Madhuri's character (based on Sampat Pal) dance as well.smiley36

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don't think Madhuri will be front and center. She certainly does not have the star power to be the main attraction. Also doubt that Vidya Balan would play a meaningless role. 

Kartik brought people to the theatres with BB3 and audiences left by appreciating Tabu the most but we can't deny Kartik's pull here. 

If theres anyone I am scared for, its Tripti 

Then Why he failed to bring the people in his other films? BB2 worked do to its Brand & TABU brilliance. Kathrik may have hand in opening day to weekend numbers which was hardly 50 cr. The film did nearly 180cr.  It wasn't a film which did a lot of money in weekend which would have been a clear case of star power. 

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Edited by forza - 22 days ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

It’s nice to see two great actresses together. As an actress Vidya is amazing whereas Madhuri has an edge as a dancer and can act well too. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Im interested in Madhuri vs Vidya dance face off rather than kartik's cringe acting