Critique Crusaders

Posted: 1 months ago

I thought he’s taking a long leave ?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I thought he’s taking a long leave ?

That’s just an excuse.  He is not in demand like his competitors.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

That’s just an excuse.  He is not in demand like his competitors.  I mean other than Ranbir all his competitors are failing miserably, especially Varun and Arjun who haven’t had a hit in 10 years. How come no one is dumping them?

I mean, his competitors are doing far worse. Varun and Arjun for example haven’t had a hit in years and years. Tiger has fallen. No one cares about Rajkumar and all them. Other than Ranbir and perhaps Vicky, they’re all failures. How come no one is dumping them?  

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Simple answer - most people's projects are being delayed because of BO worries and hangups in finding funding.

Ranbir is financially close to the Ambanis so he is fine funding wise bar a Bombay Velvet disaster in his future. 

Varun's father is a very savvy businessman and is always pushing his films out - Varun has not reached his full potential doing these Salman and Govinda mass films but the reason he does them - his father pushes them through his upper level businessmen connections. 

After Kartik's TSeries connections end off he's in the exact same boat of having his projects delayed or shelved

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Veeru not ageing well.......He looks so tired and bloated in this pic....smiley24...But then he will be 39 this year....I mean almost 40....so its OK I guess to look like in early 40s....smiley20

where did you see him?

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Drama Dynasty

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Veeru not ageing well.......He looks so tired and bloated in this pic....smiley24...But then he will be 39 this year....I mean almost 40....so its OK I guess to look like in early 40s....smiley20

Biru* smiley37