priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 15 days ago

Both Rambo and Hero No 1 are SHELVED, and Tiger doesn't have any film in his hand except Baaghi 4, which also doesn't have a production timeline set yet.

source Rahul Raut

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeh toh hona thasmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He doesn’t deserve it

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

ACHA HUA. He debuted 10 years ago with Kriti and look at how far she has come and then look at Tiger - who has shown zero improvement or career growth

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

ACHA HUA. He debuted 10 years ago with Kriti and look at how far she has come and then look at Tiger - who has shown zero improvement or career growth

Wow! I just realized. Heropanti was all tiger tiger tiger, Sanon got such a rough deal but she won FF best debut and then won another FF and a NA for MiMi..this year is already a winner for her in 4 months..

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

feel bad for Tiger but he should try his luck somewhere else

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I thought Rambo was shelved a while back. And Hero No 1 sounds like a David Dhawan comedy 🤨 And I also thought Baaghi 4 was a done deal but I guess not 🤷🏽‍♀️  Anyway, the main reason these movies are shelved is probably because of how high their budgets were going to be.  Tiger and his 40 crore paycheck cannot be trusted now to even recover the budget let alone make a profit.  But I’m sure he’s still getting offers for smaller scale films and a smaller paycheck.  Question here is is he willing to do smaller scale films?  And is he willing to try and do something outside of acrobatic and martial arts action genre?  Maybe that Hero No 1 was it 🤔 

As for Kriti, yes she’s come a long way since Heropanti.  But how many flops did she give before TBMUJ?  Sometimes all it takes is one good Friday and everyone forgets about your flops.  All you see now is everyone praising her, and her PR reminding everyone about a 1200 crore total of something or another, and how she’s having a great 2024.  It’s only April but OK whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️

Point being Tiger is the son of Jackie Shroff and will get many more opportunities.  

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Good. How long can viewers appreciate the kickings! smiley12

Going by the names, it's not wrong to assume Rambo & Baghi would also be abs & kicks. smiley26

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Go do action films in South korea