Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Damn, I saw that BOI article saying the current conditions look scary and all but are the advances that bad?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Not sure about Maidaan but BCMC should never have been made. It has terrible written all over it and I feel like it may have a  career-destroying effect for both the male leads 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Not sure about Maidaan but BCMC should never have been made. It has terrible written all over it and I feel like it may have a  career-destroying effect for both the male leads 

Producer uncle was saying that bmcm will earn 1100 crores like pathan did 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

So they just randomly changed their date ok lol. I doubt it will change much 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

opening day ko respectable banane ke lye paid previews jordege smiley36

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 28 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maidaan could win 🏆 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

opening day ko respectable banane ke lye paid previews jordege smiley36

They could have just taken the corporate booking route.  Why delay it?  Unless they tried and couldn’t make proper deals that way.  Delaying a movie is risky.  Delaying a movie literally three days before its release is box office suicide.  If Eid falls on Wednesday they’ve already lost the first day of festival anyway.   

The only explanation is that the advance booking is so bad that this way they can save a little face.  Selfie and Ganpath opened with 2crores each.  This couldn’t have been worse than that.  

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

They could have just taken the corporate booking route.  Why delay it?  Unless they tried and couldn’t make proper deals that way.  Delaying a movie is risky.  Delaying a movie literally three days before its release is box office suicide.  If Eid falls on Wednesday they’ve already lost the first day of festival anyway.   

The only explanation is that the advance booking is so bad that this way they can save a little face.  Selfie and Ganpath opened with 2crores each.  This couldn’t have been worse than that.  

i heard eid holiday is on Thursday 

So its doesn't matter eid falls on Wednesday or not