Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Did Usama say he got an interview for Bilal Abdullah group or a job? Bilal mentioned that he will be conducting interviews himself. I think he will interview him

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Usama can work with the college guy look but Amar and Maya don’t pull it off they look too mature face wise to pull off the college kid look. Actresses like Sajal, Hania, Yumna, Dure who all have baby faces/round face easily pull it off but not Amar and Maya. Even Hira is too mature in the face. That’s too unbelievable to make them college kids.

Only Sajal, and Iqra are suitable due to their petite frame. Rest don’t look like college kids anymore . But hey if Humayun and Faisal Qureshi can still play young men then why not them too.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Did Usama say he got an interview for Bilal Abdullah group or a job? Bilal mentioned that he will be conducting interviews himself. I think he will interview him

It’s an interview and also there’s a dialogue in the next episode teaser that he wants to be another Bilal Abdullah. I guess he would be two timing with Dania due to greed.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Oh I have to watch it. Amar the actor or Amaar the character? It’s so confusing

Usama’s character

After Sadaf rejected him, he is shown to self harm in promo for tomorrow

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Mind blowing first episode it’s 2.30 am here and i have watched the episode almost 5 times. Such a repeat value of the episode is what I wanted. Wahaj and maya first of all welcome and the way they slayed today omgsmiley27smiley27 even without directly meeting chemistry is oozing seeing them on same frame when he was walking in conference fall and sadaf was enjoying in rain. smiley27

Wahaj as drunkard rocked it totally and love or Crush at first hogaya sadaf ko dekhkar smiley36 smiley43 His views on love and women are going to change soon once he falls for sadaf. He already is dating some girl from two years.

Maya as sadaf such a bubbly character briught me smile and laugh so many times . Her family looks happiest till now god knows what happens to them next.

Ammar daniya humsha all are college mates .

The most hilarious part for me is namdaar mirza and Bilal scenes whenever sadaf is mentioned smiley37 smiley37 Mirza Saab is trying everything to keep sadaf away from bilal smiley37 no placement in bilal company and not even mentioning her to bilal smiley37 destiny is something else

Spoiler- bilsad are going to meet in third episode

unicornhugs thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Mind blowing first episode it’s 2.30 am here and i have watched the episode almost 5 times. Such a repeat value of the episode is what I wanted. Wahaj and maya first of all welcome and the way they slayed today omgsmiley27smiley27 even without directly meeting chemistry is oozing seeing them on same frame when he was walking in conference fall and sadaf was enjoying in rain. smiley27

Wahaj as drunkard rocked it totally and love or Crush at first hogaya sadaf ko dekhkar smiley36 smiley43 His views on love and women are going to change soon once he falls for sadaf. He already is dating some girl from two years.

Maya as sadaf such a bubbly character briught me smile and laugh so many times . Her family looks happiest till now god knows what happens to them next.

Ammar daniya humsha all are college mates .

The most hilarious part for me is namdaar mirza and Bilal scenes whenever sadaf is mentioned smiley37 smiley37 Mirza Saab is trying everything to keep sadaf away from bilal smiley37 no placement in bilal company and not even mentioning her to bilal smiley37 destiny is something else

Spoiler- bilsad are going to meet in third episode

I agree about the Bilal and Mirza Saab scenes. For some reason, I enjoyed these the most. He’s trying so hard to keep his daughter away from him. I loved Bilal’s expression when he asked him if that was his daughter. Also when he said she doesn’t know how to cross the road 😂
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

I agree about the Bilal and Mirza Saab scenes. For some reason, I enjoyed these the most. He’s trying so hard to keep his daughter away from him. I loved Bilal’s expression when he asked him if that was his daughter. Also when he said she doesn’t know how to cross the road 😂

I couldn’t stop laughing at their scenes tbh and again and again I’m watching their scenes most smiley37 mirza Saab ko already doubt aagaya seeing car gift and sending bday gifts . Lmao if he comes to know bilal ka nazar hi nahi pyar hua beti ke sath he will go mad smiley37

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

bilal is conducting interviews right . Ammar will be selected but I want sadaf to apply to get job there and bilal interviewing her . How awesome it looks lol if it happens . You think sadaf will get job there ?

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

bilal is conducting interviews right . Ammar will be selected but I want sadaf to apply to get job there and bilal interviewing her . How awesome it looks lol if it happens . You think sadaf will get job there ?

I guess so. How does Bilal find out she has a degree in hospitality? He mentions it to the dad in the promo
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

I guess so. How does Bilal find out she has a degree in hospitality? He mentions it to the dad in the promo

I think he did some jasoosi smiley37 Hotel management course wah sahi hai smiley36ab dekhna kuch toh hoga he will stay here only because he came for four days but now he won’t go after meeting sadaf.

Honestly I want to see interview kind of scene between bilal and sadaf smiley36