Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Humsha may or may not be negative. She could simply be in a mere one sided love with Bilal but Amaar (Usama) surely seems to be portraying a negative character.

I don't think she will be evil, I swear I saw last bit moment of Bilal, he seems grey as well.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

One confirmed news- no one dies in this show it seems. Shukar hai krq ka. Hoping story is good too.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

One confirmed news- no one dies in this show it seems. Shukar hai krq ka. Hoping story is good too.

Really? Is it confirmed? I'm confused.

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What about the car scene? Is Hira and Bilal married or they are just coming back from a party or function?

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

What about the car scene? Is Hira and Bilal married or they are just coming back from a party or function?

That is what I'm wondering, there was another scene where Hira and Wahaj has close up scene. I think he knows she is in love with him. He seems drunk in the car. I don't understand their relationship.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I don't think she will be evil, I swear I saw last bit moment of Bilal, he seems grey as well.

I feel this is what Sadaf will keep thinking that Bilal's intentions are not pure...in fact he might offer her a deal to marry him or create such situation where she will have to marry him. He will 100% not sit in a corner and cry to do stuff to ensure Sadaf marries him or falls for him.

But the twist would be Sadaf will end up in the right marriage while she was in love with the wrong person aka Amaar

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I feel this is what Sadaf will keep thinking that Bilal's intentions are not pure...in fact he might offer her a deal to marry him or create such situation where she will have to marry him. He will 100% not sit in a corner and cry to do stuff to ensure Sadaf marries him or falls for him.

But the twist would be Sadaf will end up in the right marriage while she was in love with the wrong person aka Amaar

Then story seems too simple. She is in love with Amaar, marries Bilal then ends up falling for Bilal and stays with him.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

She could either be Bilal's personal secretary or maybe they are engaged simply coz Bilal wanted to move on from Sadaf & Humsha was okay being in a one sided relationship but then he ends up marrying Sadaf leaving Humsha heartbroken.

Anything is possible at this point. In the rain scene it did seem Sadaf is also in love with Bilal but wouldn't confess to him.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Then story seems too simple. She is in love with Amaar, marries Bilal then ends up falling for Bilal and stays with him.

Ya but the khichdi would be the sub plots which will add to the drama....Bilal might think she still loves Amaar..even Sadaf might feel Bilal is the wrong guy...misunderstandings etc...there are 100 ways to make things complicated.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

She could either be Bilal's personal secretary or maybe they are engaged simply coz Bilal wanted to move on from Sadaf & Humsha was okay being in a one sided relationship but then he ends up marrying Sadaf leaving Humsha heartbroken.

Anything is possible at this point. In the rain scene it did seem Sadaf is also in love with Bilal but wouldn't confess to him.

Yea I think she is his personal secretary, maybe that's why she is taking care of him.