Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

My thoughts on the first episode:

I actually watched this live on the website without subtitles so hopefully I understood everything.

I loved it, it was engaging and intriguing. It makes me want to learn more about the characters especially Bilal Abdullah. And speaking of Bilal Abdullah, man Wahaj can act. He was in the skin of the character and there wasn’t one hint of any other character he has ever played that I saw in this role. Everything from his voice, body language and expressions is on point. I love that he is a total mess. He lives a toxic lifestyle and is unapologetic about it which I love because it gives him room for redemption.

I actually really liked Maya too which surprised me not because it was Maya but because I find it easy to get annoyed of the bubbly girl character. I almost always hate how that is done but she balanced it out well and made her character likeable. The rest of the characters did well in what we have seen so far.

I actually love Bilal Abdullah’s relationship with Sadaf’s dad. He clearly doesn’t approve of Bilal Abdullah and wants his daughter to stay far away from him (can we blame him?) but I feel like he also has a soft spot for him. Like he talked about how toxic he is and how he doesn’t approve of him yet he followed it up with saying that he is good at heart. He prays for him which I thought was sweet. He seems like a good honest man.

I liked how they showed the differences between Bilal Abdullah’s toxic lifestyle and Sadaf’s wholesome family lifestyle by spanning between the scenes. Also the scene where Bilal Abdullah was drinking and Sadaf’s dad was praying namaaz (but maghrib? Why was it still bright outside after he finished?)

Also what did Hira post? That wasn’t in today’s episode right? Maybe tomorrow’s? Is she one of his girls? Didn’t he admit to having multiple partners? He’s unapologetic about it and he isn’t leading any one of them on to believe it’s anything more than that. He was so upfront with that poor girl at his house 😭

Obviously Bilal Abdullah is living through some trauma. I think his mom messed up his views on relationships. He’s got mommy issues!

Overall, really good and exceeded my expectations!

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Also what did Hira post? That wasn’t in today’s episode right? Maybe tomorrow’s? Is she one of his girls? Didn’t he admit to having multiple partners? He’s unapologetic about it and he isn’t leading any one of them on to believe it’s anything more than that. He was so upfront with that poor girl at his house 😭

That’s just an offscreen reel and nothing to do with the show . Kind of like the MJ-Zaid walk posted by Ayeza.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

So Bilal is with that girl since 2 years. Means the mistress travels with him everywhere.

Singapore mein kafi colourful lifestyle hai bilal ka 😂

Or she’s his Pakistan girl. He’s got other ones in Singapore 😭 😂
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

That’s just an offscreen reel and nothing to do with the show . Kind of like the MJ-Zaid walk posted by Ayeza.

Oh really, it’s not going to be in any episode? Ok then
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just watched the first episode! Having liked Wahaj in Tere Bin, just wanted to check this show out!. It sure was an intriquing first episode. Curious to know what Bilal's past is that he has to drown the trauma with so much alcohol. Looks like he was badly hurt in love. Sadaf being in college is going to make her so much more younger to him. Will keep watching to see how the story progresses! but Wahaj's acting was top notch as expected!

I'm vandana, btw :)

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for the review. I have to watch this drama asap.

You can check Maya's retro look in Jo Bichar Gaye. She looks stunning. smiley10

I wanted to check it out but it is on geopolitics and obviously, there is ideological difference so I couldn't start

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

So Bilal is with that girl since 2 years. Means the mistress travels with him everywhere.

Singapore mein kafi colourful lifestyle hai bilal ka 😂

She is not mistress, he is in live in relationship with her for 2 years

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Soon Humsha will replace that girl. And she was heartbroken seeing Bilal with other girl as told by Ammar to Sadaf

Yup.

Humsha was heartbroken seeing him with other girl like I was heartbroken seeing Zayn Mallik with Gigi Hadid

Gadhi she is lol smiley37 he is her boss, what is she doing being heartbroken?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Also Bilal will surely have some health problems with the way he drinks 24/7.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Boy is killing his liver with all that drinking.