Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshvi

The only thing which was off is the fact that Sadaf, Daniyal and Amaar are in college!!!! How???? smiley36

And Humsha is their senior smiley36

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 hours ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched the first episode twice. And this is the first drama which I am watching when it’s on air.

With the first scene I understood what I was missing….WAHAJ ALI.smiley37

2 things I found worth mentioning: bilal abdullah is sought after by everyone that was very subtly established. He stopped drinking after he saw his perfect girl means she will be as intoxicating as his alcohol. He is obviously traumatised by some women in his life. Can be mother, ex girlfriend whatever.

Second thing is the way all characters were introduced. We at least have an idea about them. I am waiting to understand sadaf’s mom’s perspective. She doesn’t like Ammar for sure.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

It was so good to see Wahaj back on screen ❤️❤️ I missed him

I loved how he had a deep slurred voice modulation for drunk Bilal throughout the episode, he didn't miss once, that's good hold on character

Bilal throughout the episode needed help, He wasn't steady on his feet, he is masking his pain with alcohol, perhaps his mother cheated on his father which led to him being a commitment phobic, alcohol must have been after his father's death

Sadaf's father doesn't like him because Bilal is a walking talking red flag, he is everything which desi parents avoid when looking for a partner for their daughters except for money....of course

What surprised me was that I actually liked Maya, this is the first time I am watching her and she is really pleasing to the eyes

Whole technical team is very good, a plus point of first episode is that side characters were like side characters, the story mostly revolved around leads

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And my only crib is the choice of the sunglass. Square frame suits him better.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So Bilal is with that girl since 2 years. Means the mistress travels with him everywhere.

Singapore mein kafi colourful lifestyle hai bilal ka 😂

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

What surprised me was that I actually liked Maya, this is the first time I am watching her and she is really pleasing to the eyes

Thank you for the review. I have to watch this drama asap.

You can check Maya's retro look in Jo Bichar Gaye. She looks stunning. smiley10

soulstarspirit thumbnail

Soon Humsha will replace that girl. And she was heartbroken seeing Bilal with other girl as told by Ammar to Sadaf

soulstarspirit thumbnail

Production quality is quite good.

Grand sets and good direction.

The vulnerability and swag of Bilal is well portrayed by wahaj. This character is interesting