Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

By the way, bilal is living upto my expectations, exactly like I had imagined.

He isn't religious, he drinks and smokes,

He has a traumatic past,

He has created walls around him and is living the life of loner despite being a billionaire,

He has flings, he sleeps around, doesn't trust women, is commitment phobic.

Living upto the baba tagsmiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 hours ago

Btw dekha sasur ji kaise apne hone wale daamad ke tareef ke pul bandh rahe thesmiley37

He knows bilal is a flirt that's why didn't allow sadaf to apply at his officesmiley36

And Bilal baba bhi kuch kam nahi haismiley14Saale ke birthday ke liye cake aur gifts bheje, hayee man knows his game wellsmiley42

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

It was a good first episode..enjoyed it. Screen time was proper for the leads and not too much heavy dialogues...

Wahaj as Bilal was really good. Maya's character sketch is also good.

Bilal might be unreligious but he is not completely atheist from his dialogues. When he sees Sadaf for the first time, he even stops taking that sip..it could be a premonition that she is going to be the catalyst for him to change his ways.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Btw dekha sasur ji kaise apne hone wale daamad ke tareef ke pul bandh rahe thesmiley37

He knows bilal is a flirt that's why didn't allow sadaf to apply at his officesmiley36

And Bilal baba bhi kuch kam nahi haismiley14Saale ke birthday ke liye cake aur gifts bheje, hayee man knows his game wellsmiley42

He is full onto his mission to impress his in laws
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Rashi23

By the way, bilal is living upto my expectations, exactly like I had imagined.

He isn't religious, he drinks and smokes,

He has a traumatic past,

He has created walls around him and is living loner, the life of loner despite being a billionaire,

He has flings, he sleeps around, doesn't trust women, is commitment phobic.

Living upto the baba tagsmiley42

from his dialogues with that girl, it felt may be his parents didn't have a happy marriage which is why he is commitment phobic.

https://x.com/KiruxTweets/status/1844042262092914820?t=iyhJUMpanfUAaOyz0nhYEA&s=19

Itna achha lag raha hai shaarab peete hue, my dream come true momentsmiley42

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And a shout-out to the technical team as well, amazing cinematography in particular - the way the camera pans when Usama was on a call with Maya- such a simple scene but very tastefully done.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Done wid d 1st epi & so glad to have Wahaj back on screen! It was a solid epi & already looking forward to d next one. Bilal is wayward, but deep down is just a sad, lonely guy wid a good heart. Glad that Sadaf is chirpy & feisty as it gives a good balance.

Wahaj shines as Bilal, d wealthy, wayward tycoon who, beneath it all, is just a sad, lonely soul. Playing a drunkard is challenging, but conveying vulnerability, pain & sorrow while being drunk is even harder; something Wahaj has managed to pull off beautifully smiley27

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The only thing which was off is the fact that Sadaf, Daniyal and Amaar are in college!!!! How???? smiley36