Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 5 hours ago

Amar confessed, is mein larki itni kyun shock ho gyi, phone hi tod diya smiley36

Kal hi Bilal ka head scarf shot will come smiley41

Originally posted by: meandwho

Bilal is talking about some girl...who betrayed him or his mom?

He has trauma of a wife who cheats.

I guess he's talking about his mom. Because he is only mentioning his dad but not mom.

And this might the reason for him living a lonely life

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Amar confessed, is mein larki itni kyun shock ho gyi, phone hi tod diya smiley36

Kal hi Bilal ka head scarf shot will come smiley41

😂 True

Aise react ki as if koi tragic news suni ho

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Playing a drunk character is no easy task, but Wahaj delivered so well . It could have easily tipped into being over-the-top with even the slightest misstep, but he maintained an impressive level of restraint. The portrayal and the dialogue delivery was subtle and believable. If there’s anything OTT abt this episode- I’d say a couple of KRQ’s dialogues.. am sure W and Hassan will take care of that aspect with their acting and direction respectively. Maya was good too. A good first episode!

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 4 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arshi1983

Playing a drunk character is no easy task, but Wahaj delivered so well . It could have easily tipped into being over-the-top with even the slightest misstep, but he maintained an impressive level of restraint. The portrayal and the dialogue delivery was subtle and believable. If there’s anything OTT abt this episode- I’d say a couple of KRQ’s dialogues.. am sure W and Hassan will take care of that aspect with their acting and direction respectively. Maya was good too. A good first episode!

And people say he plays the same character.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I liked everyone’s performance from Wahaj, Maya, Usama to even Amar. It’s clear that Sadaf will reject Bilal cos of his lifestyle.

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That might just be jealousy speaking. I am a big time Rumi fan, and I have a strong feeling that this role is also going to give him a vast canvas to demonstrate his skills.

Haha both besties were rocking in the ads with their pantene and h&s adssmiley42