Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

1000008379.jpg

Humsha is wearing a wedding ring here, she is definitely married to Bilal

it's not wedding ring. it's wrong finger for a wedding ring.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

it's not wedding ring. it's wrong finger for a wedding ring.

This is why sindoor and mangalsutras are important, have helped me identify many married women

I still think she will marry Bilal after Bilal thinks Sadaf has married Amar

AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Hello 👋

This show is really grand and have a lot of slb vibes especially devdas lot of dukh dard peeda😂🤣

we can see billu look fresh leaving her back and going back to the states at airport she looks dull and looking at him so that might be the end scene 😹

I don’t think humsha is married to him just no string attached I feel

Wahaj is good it’s nice to see a male pov drama krq is good is some stuff and we knw the rest of his antiques

btw kaddu uncle is krq?

Also anyone point out the ost reminds me of some song I can’t put my finger on it

AUTHENTICCHIC thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

My 2rs prediction please skip if u don’t want to knw let’s see how much of it play out

Details

Sadafs dad works closely with bilal in San Francisco .sadaf her mom n bro live in pak, sadafs dad often talk about her to Bilal and about Bilal to sadaf over the phone and so both have formed a image of each other in their head without meeting or getting to knw he think acchi ladki hotha kaise 🙄 n sort of develops feeling for her and keeps imagining her in his own domestic O la land but both beti baap don’t give him a chance 😹 she thinks he is a bad guy,a drunkard and don’t like him much her bother detest him probably think he is the reason for his fathers death or her sis unhappy married life don’t knw.

meanwhile humsha s cousin amar is married or sleeping with a girl and they have a daughter secretly but he falls for sadaf and impress her by being how she likes and they r engaged n happy. somehow the family cope up and billu comes to see her getting married so he can get rid of all the feeling towards her n get a closure ,visits her dads grave and finally meet her for the first time in her maayu and she is crying thinkng about her father he stays till she signs to get a closure and leave but only to realise he ll forever love her .

Humsha had joined his company when sadaf father died and has taken over his place like a freind who listens to billus dukh bari daastan😹 more so aft he attends her nikha but falls for him probably both have a fling but he has no feeling towards her

back home amar wife comes n begs him threatens him with suicide to make him stay with her and on the other side brother develop some end stage disease so they sort of drift apart sirf naam ke rishte reh jate hai

So to get her brothers treatment she contacts billu again aft a leap but she has changed now very aloof and still carries negative thoughts about him but he stops drinkng and changes for her , humsha gets affected and she and sadafs brother sort of try to distance them

By the time they want to confess on the rainy night brother may self harm and she goes away without saying anything

the Amar drama may start

I don’t think they get married end me shayad billu sadaf May get married or some tragedy in krq style