Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Wait Amar is celebrating with them? I can’t imagine Sadaf would be fine with that, unless he leaves her later.

Yes @ 0.04 . That’s Zaviyar’s birthday celebration and his father dead by then. https://youtu.be/FPcxgTDkZJE?si=i9u96yrbtOETBNi3

2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

I think to the very least, their relationship develops into a friendship. They look like they’re having a candlelight dinner by the pool. That looks like a date so maybe he tries to move on with her but can’t. At least that’s what it looks like.

Most likely friendship but Humsha falls in love.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Yes @ 0.04 . That’s Zaviyar’s birthday celebration and his father dead by then. https://youtu.be/FPcxgTDkZJE?si=i9u96yrbtOETBNi3

Oh wait, you mean Amar the character? Like Usama? I thought you meant Amar Khan. Could this be before they get married? Maybe they’re engaged here
unicornhugs thumbnail

Most likely friendship but Humsha falls in love.

Yes but she definitely works/worked for him too.
2RsFan thumbnail

Oh wait, you mean Amar the character? Like Usama? I thought you meant Amar Khan. Could this be before they get married? Maybe they’re engaged here

Ya but this is after Sadaf’s father died, most likely after a leap.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Ya but this is after Sadaf’s father died, most likely after a leap.

Oh but I think he dies well before the wedding. I don’t see him in any shots during the wedding. It’s quite possible it’s after the leap but it could be right before the wedding too
2RsFan thumbnail

Oh but I think he dies well before the wedding. I don’t see him in any shots during the wedding. It’s quite possible it’s after the leap but it could be right before the wedding too

May be the wedding is after the leap ? Honestly it’s too confusing right now and we can only know after the first episode.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think her father died after the wedding and Bilal comes back, that's why he goes to the graveyard.

KRQ really loves dukh dard but don’t you think he’s kind of going nuts here with Sadaf? We are all focused on Bilal because of Wahaj but this girl literally…

- her father will die at some point

- her brother will get some serious illness or cancer

- her boyfriend / husband is gonna cheat on her

- her marriage / relationship with Ammar is doomed. Most likely divorce or separation

- an alcoholic majnu is obsessed with her who she might have to eventually marry who might also later die of liver cirrhosis (maybe)

Bohat dukhyari hone wali hai yeh larki smiley24

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Hopefully Maya delivers the dukh dard, I want to be able to connect with her character.