Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 hours ago

Also how are we sure that Sadaf and Amar's marriage goes through ? We don't see him signing anything

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I felt Bilal is imagining the scenes with Sadaf. Looking at the ost, I don't think their characters are gonna get married. She looks happy on her wedding with Amaar.

The wedding palki scenes are clearly imagination. Not sure about the rest

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I dnk if it is the lighting or how they shot the scenes, but too many scenes looked like his imagination to me, I could be wrong.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also how are we sure that Sadaf and Amar's marriage goes through ? We don't see him signing anything

That's true, maybe he left after he saw her signing but not the groom. But I do think Sadaf and Amaar got married, I think Bilal comes back after her divorce.

2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

That's true, maybe he left after he saw her signing but not the groom. But I do think Sadaf and Amaar got married, I think Bilal comes back after her divorce.

When he comes back , they aren’t divorced . There are BTS of Amar celebrating her brother’s birthday with them.

2RsFan thumbnail

I still dnk what is Humsha's role. She is spending a lot of time with Bilal. They are even together in evenings, so it is more than personal assistant.

She certainly seems very close for an employee smiley36 Also why would Bilal share his personal life with an employee ?

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

She is his humdard, her pain is similar to his.

2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

KRQ generally writes the OST of his shows but this one is not written by him. So these lyrics are not his thoughts and doesn’t actually tell much about the story.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When he comes back , they aren’t divorced . There are BTS of Amar celebrating her brother’s birthday with them.

Wait Amar is celebrating with them? I can’t imagine Sadaf would be fine with that, unless he leaves her later.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She certainly seems very close for an employee smiley36 Also why would Bilal share his personal life with an employee ?

I think to the very least, their relationship develops into a friendship. They look like they’re having a candlelight dinner by the pool. That looks like a date so maybe he tries to move on with her but can’t. At least that’s what it looks like.