Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Another thing that doesn’t make sense to me is the scenes with Sadaf in her pyjamas at Bilal’s house. If they are imagined scenes, why would he picture her in pjs? Wouldn’t he imagine her in something more glamorous?

Bro who knows, maybe he is imagining her in domestic setting how Shahrukh imagined Priety Zinta in Kai Ho Na Ho, there was one particular scene. Koi na, I'm ready for my predictions to be proven wrong in 2 more days.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Bro who knows, maybe he is imagining her in domestic setting how Shahrukh imagined Priety Zinta in Kai Ho Na Ho, there was one particular scene. Koi na, I'm ready for my predictions to be proven wrong in 2 more days.

We won’t even know in two more days. It will just be the intro 😭😂

Either way, I’m excited to watch this. My brain just likes to keep trying to predict but it’s nice when a show can’t completely be predicted and there are some elements of surprise.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

You know what I'm trying to say hahaha. I'm glad they are keeping it surprised. I still can't figure out Humsha's role, what if she is Bilal's wife? Maybe this is the reason I'm kind of hooked because I can't seem to put the story line together. Hopefully it keeps me entertained.

Guys isn’t is obvious? The ost pretty much gave a lot of the story away.

Sadaf will marry Ammar. Because of his affair with Dania that marriage will be short lived. Remember her dialogue - “it’s absolutely over!” So the marriage will end.

Itni der main Zaviyar ko bhi cancer ya kuch ho jaye ga and Sadaf will end up marrying Bilal. I know Bilal is delulu but some of those scenes have to be real. As just when she’s falling in love and seeing him in a new light, Ammar sahab will make re-entry into their lives. Try to break them up. Kill himself etc etc.

Humsha’s scenes with Bilal will probably be during the first phase. While Bilal is dukhi and Sadaf is married to Ammar and their marriage is going through trouble.

So 2 marriages for Sadaf. Likhwa lo 😂

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 22 hours ago

The happy memories of Sadaf's wedding are their past, Bilal is continously shown thinking about it, the scene where Bilal is in white kurta is their present

Now, Sadaf was shown signing the documents as Bilal walked out of her marriage, wonder if Amar signed it or not, maybe he left Sadaf

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So the Humsha and Bilal car scene is after Sadaf and Amar get married ? It’s very possible that they divorce and then Bilsad get married.

Edited by 2RsFan - 22 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Bilal's pool scene and date with Humsha seems to be on the same night . Only her dress has changed.

Screenshot_20241008_075908.jpg

Screenshot_20241008_075707.jpg

2RsFan thumbnail

I think Ammar is secretly married to Dania and Sadaf gets to know after the leap.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Sadaf will marry Ammar. Because of his affair with Dania that marriage will be short lived. Remember her dialogue - “it’s absolutely over!” So the marriage will end.

Itni der main Zaviyar ko bhi cancer ya kuch ho jaye ga and Sadaf will end up marrying Bilal. I know Bilal is delulu but some of those scenes have to be real. As just when she’s falling in love and seeing him in a new light, Ammar sahab will make re-entry into their lives. Try to break them up. Kill himself etc etc.

Humsha’s scenes with Bilal will probably be during the first phase. While Bilal is dukhi and Sadaf is married to Ammar and their marriage is going through trouble.

This is what I think as well.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Yeah this is what it looks like.

We also have the whole arc of Sadaf’s love changing Bilal for the better. From one of the teasers, it looks like Sadaf doesn’t believe that he has changed. I wonder if this further complicates things for them.