Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

So you’re saying they aren’t imagined?

Not just me even many on X are pointing this out, him waking her up, her sitting at the bonfire, giving him rose and helping him get ready, it's impossible that all of these are imaginations.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Please watch their rose scene and the pushing hair back scene. She is wearing the same outfit, you can't expect him imagining her twice in same episode.

Also kaddu uncle wouldn't give away the plot twist just like that. Not to forget amar is having an affair with dania. So sad ending isn't gonna happen.

For you my friend, I watched the whole ost again. I dnk what the ending is gonna be, but I still felt he is imagining a lot of scenes between them. I do think she marries Amaar and Bilal leaves. The story will focus on what happens when he comes back. I will be glad to be proven wrong. Let's wait 2 more days then see.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 hours ago

Not just me even many on X are pointing this out, him waking her up, her sitting at the bonfire, giving him rose and helping him get ready, it's impossible that all of these are imaginations.

Right? There’s just too many of them. Especially the scene where she turns towards him in the rain. They’re both teary eyed and that doesn’t look imagined.

I wonder what she says in the scene where he puts his hand over her mouth. Curious about that scene too

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

She does look happy. That’s why I think the Mehndi event scenes where she’s touching his face are imagined for sure. I just thought Usama would leave her on the wedding day and she would end up marrying Bilal. If the wedding goes through though, that isn’t possible. Does Usama end up marrying Amar too? They aren’t really showing us scenes of Sadaf and Usama’s character together so it’s hard to tell

I think Sadaf and Amaar gets married and Bilal leaves. He comes back after couple of years and maybe Sadaf is divorced. It could be their journey to find each other. I dnk at this point I'm gonna wait to see what exactly they trying to show. The ost can be misleading as well, who knows. I still dnk what is Humsha's role. She is spending a lot of time with Bilal. They are even together in evenings, so it is more than personal assistant.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

For you my friend, I watched the whole ost again. I dnk what the ending is gonna be, but I still felt he is imagining a lot of scenes between them. I do think she marries Amaar and Bilal leaves. The story will focus on what happens when he comes back. I will be glad to be proven wrong. Let's wait 2 more days then see.

Yes let's just be optimistic and positive that the character's would get what they deserve and wouldn't be miserable.

Sad ending hoga toh seh lenge hehe. But heart wants happy ending.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It seems very depressing. Wahaj did amazing job in emoting those love, sad, and breakdown expressions. Reminded me of SRK in Devdas smiley38

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes let's just be optimistic and positive that the character's would get what they deserve and wouldn't be miserable.

Sad ending hoga toh seh lenge hehe. But heart wants happy ending.

God knows what KRQ is gonna give us. I have my tissues ready and waiting for Wahaj to shine. But glad wait is not that long.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: awida

It seems very depressing. Wahaj did amazing job in emoting those love, sad, and breakdown expressions. Reminded me of SRK in Devdas smiley38

Yes, thats what I felt, he will shine as Devdas. Wahaj is gonna steal the show.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Yes, thats what I felt, he will shine as Devdas. Wahaj is gonna steal the show.

Of course. After Jo Bichar Gaye Wahaj is back in full form.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Another thing that doesn’t make sense to me is the scenes with Sadaf in her pyjamas at Bilal’s house. If they are imagined scenes, why would he picture her in pjs? Wouldn’t he imagine her in something more glamorous?