Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

https://x.com/Spread_love777/status/1843313390510612614?t=jrQlxNfnpyfQ09yedoqJBQ&s=19

Ad btssmiley42Its raining mahaj content todaysmiley27

Ye toh bas trailer hai, we are getting them very week smiley41

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The wedding with Usama goes through? Noooooo!!!! That would make the line that Wahaj quoted mean that she is meant to be with him then.

But then what are all those intimate scenes between Bilal and Sadaf? Is he just imagining all that? Those were really beautiful moments btw šŸ˜ As well as that scene at the end where she is under a dupatta. Did he just visit her during her mayun? Why was she crying? Always thought it was their Nikkah but now Iā€™m not sure.

Edited by unicornhugs - a day ago
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I felt Bilal is imagining the scenes with Sadaf. Looking at the ost, I don't think their characters are gonna get married. She looks happy on her wedding with Amaar.

Edited by chai_chatter - a day ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

The wedding with Usama goes through? Noooooo!!!! That would make the line that Wahaj quoted mean that she is meant to be with him then.

But then what are all those intimate scenes between Bilal and Sadaf? Is he just imagining all that? Those were really beautiful moments btw šŸ˜ As well as that scene at the end where she is under a dupatta. Did he just visit her during her mayun? Why was she crying? Always thought it was their Nikkah but now Iā€™m not sure.

I feel Sadaf & Amaar marry and after that a mini leap comes...Bilal comes back to find out that Sadaf and Amaar have separated and now during this period Sadaf & Bilal will come close and just when she is about to confess, Amaar makes a re-entry.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I felt Bilal is imagining the scenes with Sadaf. Looking at the ost, I don't think their characters are gonna get married. She looks happy on her wedding with Amaar.

Please watch their rose scene and the pushing hair back scene. She is wearing the same outfit, you can't expect him imagining her twice in same episode.

Also kaddu uncle wouldn't give away the plot twist just like that. Not to forget amar is having an affair with dania. So sad ending isn't gonna happen.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

She does look happy. Thatā€™s why I think the Mehndi event scenes where sheā€™s touching his face are imagined for sure. I just thought Usama would leave her on the wedding day and she would end up marrying Bilal. If the wedding goes through though, that isnā€™t possible. Does Usama end up marrying Amar too? They arenā€™t really showing us scenes of Sadaf and Usamaā€™s character together so itā€™s hard to tell
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I feel Sadaf & Amaar marry and after that a mini leap comes...Bilal comes back to find out that Sadaf and Amaar have separated and now during this period Sadaf & Bilal will come close and just when she is about to confess, Amaar makes a re-entry.

This sounds possible. I just hope she doesnā€™t stay with Usama. He sounds terrible
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Please watch their rose scene and the pushing hair back scene. She is wearing the same outfit, you can't expect him imagining her twice in same episode.

Also kaddu uncle wouldn't give away the plot twist just like that. Not to forget amar is having an affair with dania. So sad ending isn't gonna happen.

So youā€™re saying they arenā€™t imagined?