Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yes, I feel confession might happen later but as the story progresses we will see Sadaf getting affected by Bilal & eventually fall for him. She won't confess though and there will be misunderstandings for sure. I think we will see the entire arc, her going from hating him to befriending him to him affecting her & finally fall for him...her realization & acknowledgement that she has fallen for Bilal will take the longest time.

I don't want to bring tb here but even meerab didn't reciprocate murtasims feelings till the end. Didn't even say back I love you. It was also a one sided love from murtasim throughout the show and she never accepted him, yet it's hailed as a love story.

So I don't get it what's the issue if in smd, sadaf doesn't reciprocate or accepts her feelings till the end🤷‍♀️ she is surely affected by his words and presence and we can clearly see in the teasers she is happy with him at his house so it's given that she'll fall for him.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I don't want to bring tb here but even meerab didn't reciprocate murtasims feelings till the end. Didn't even say back I love you. It was also a one sided love from murtasim throughout the show and she never accepted him, yet it's hailed as a love story.

So I don't get it what's the issue if in smd, sadaf doesn't reciprocate or accepts her feelings till the end🤷‍♀️ she is surely affected by his words and presence and we can clearly see in the teasers she is happy with him at his house so it's given that she'll fall for him.

TB was a love story at core while SMD so far is harping on the one sided love. TB had a lot of sexual chemistry & attraction while I feel SMD would be more in a sufiana/pure Ishq kind of space. So, in that sense both seem very different.

TB for me went down hill after approx 19 episodes. So I am hoping that won't be the case with SMD. I am all in for the slow burn tbh coz slow burns are beautiful if it's well written ! Writing needs to be really good this time around 🤞

Edited by anshvi - an hour ago
anshvi thumbnail

Screenshot_20241007-143444_Instagram.jpg

B i l s a dsmiley42

I'm getting a ZaiRa poster deja vusmiley9

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

We should be getting a final promo today or may be even the OST.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

We should be getting a final promo today or may be even the OST.

Maybe tomorrow? Coz they are posting weekly. Last promo came on Tuesday so maybe final promo or OST will come tomorrow?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshvi

Maybe tomorrow? Coz they are posting weekly. Last promo came on Tuesday so maybe final promo or OST will come tomorrow?

Ya either today or tomorrow, we are getting something for sure.