Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Ya he attempts suicide seeing them close

My assumption - I think he gets injured and blame falls on Bilal because Bilal looked too stunned in that scene. He was literally sitting on the floor in a state of shock. So, I guess the blame somehow will fall on Bilal for hurting Amaar which might create a misunderstanding between Bilal and Sadaf at a point where things were getting better between them.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

My assumption - I think he gets injured and blame falls on Bilal because Bilal looked too stunned in that scene. He was literally sitting on the floor in a state of shock. So, I guess the blame somehow will fall on Bilal for hurting Amaar which might create a misunderstanding between Bilal and Sadaf at a point where things were getting better between them.

I think the shock was not due to the injury but to the realisation that Sadaf still loves Amaar and always choose him

Posted: 6 hours ago

I wonder what makes people think that sadaf would never fall in love with bilalsmiley29

If krq can make a self righteous journalist fall in love with a criminal who's also a murderer without any buildup, then it shouldn't be surprising to see sadaf reciprocate bilal's feelings when he has clearly said that she's the one for him.

anshvi thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

I think the shock was not due to the injury but to the realisation that Sadaf still loves Amaar and always choose him

He was on the floor that time, which makes me feel he was shocked at the event which transpired before his eyes. Him assuming she still has feelings for him might be an after thought.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I wonder what makes people think that sadaf would never fall in love with bilalsmiley29

If krq can make a self righteous journalist fall in love with a criminal who's also a murderer without any buildup, then it shouldn't be surprising to see sadaf reciprocate bilal's feelings when he has clearly said that she's the one for him.

This is Sadaf & Bilal's love story so I am hopeful that she will fall for him by the end of the drama...She might fall for him earlier but wouldn't confess & in fact he might misunderstand that she still loves Amaar & would be willing to let her go but by that time I feel Sadaf would have fallen for him. Confession might happen towards the end. This is what I am hoping for. Because at the end of the day it's about true/pure love which I guess is bound to win in the end.

This is Sadaf & Bilal's love story so I am hopeful that she will fall for him by the end of the drama...She might fall for him earlier but wouldn't confess & in fact he might misunderstand that she still loves Amaar & would be willing to let her go but by that time I feel Sadaf would have fallen for him. Confession might happen towards the end. This is what I am hoping for. Because at the end of the day it's about true/pure love which I guess is bound to win in the end.

Exactly she will fall for him. We can see in teasers she is affected by him. And anyways ammar is gonna cheat on her so why would she be stuck on him?

She'll also move on, remember the dialogue : mohabbat galat hui thi par shaadi sahi hui haismiley9

Edited by Rashi23 - 5 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail

He was on the floor that time, which makes me feel he was shocked at the event which transpired before his eyes. Him assuming she still has feelings for him might be an after thought.

It might be a misunderstanding too. Sadaf would rush to save Amar cos he is still her cousin/close friend while Bilal would think she still loves him.

2RsFan thumbnail

whatever it is , Sadaf’s true feelings won’t be revealed before the end . The whole plot of the show is will she or will she not ? If it’s a happy ending they would reunite and if it’s a sad ending it might get too late.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Exactly she will fall for him. We can see in teasers she is affected by him. And anyways ammar is gonna cheat on her so why would she be stuck on him?

She'll also move on, remember the dialogue : mohabbat galat hui thi par shaadi sahi hui haismiley9

Yes, that dialogue is what I am counting on tbh. Also, I know that the teasers have harped on Bilal's one sided love but Sadaf will get affected by him & eventually fall for him is what I feel...but yes, confession might not happen till the very end because it would time for her to admit that she actually fell for Bilal & for Bilal to know that she loves him. I just hope Sadaf & Bilal do marry at some point in the story.

anshvi thumbnail

whatever it is , Sadaf’s true feelings won’t be revealed before the end . The whole plot of the show is will she or will she not ? If it’s a happy ending they would reunite and if it’s a sad ending it might get too late.

Yes, I feel confession might happen later but as the story progresses we will see Sadaf getting affected by Bilal & eventually fall for him. She won't confess though and there will be misunderstandings for sure. I think we will see the entire arc, her going from hating him to befriending him to him affecting her & finally fall for him...her realization & acknowledgement that she has fallen for Bilal will take the longest time.