moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 7 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I thought it might start at present times and go into flashbacks too but tgota brought up a good point that girl who posted a pic with Wahaj might be someone Bilal is having a fling with. That would seem like the past. Sadaf’s love seems to have changed him for the better. Of course that girl could be anyone.

I mean, do we agree that he was somewhat of a womanizer in the past. That’s what it seems like right? Unless he’s just an alcoholic but that bts of how he approaches the girl in the saree definitely looked like he was flirting with her. If he is like that, it sounds like Sadaf’s love totally transforms him.

She might be an employee. Bilal meets Humsha and Sadaf around the same time so it has to be the present time. Also Sadaf's father was his assistant back then.

2RsFan thumbnail

Maybe she isn’t negative but just frustrated and sad. Perhaps she tried to change Bilal but never could and Sadaf enters his life and transforms him. Maybe she’s been longing for his love for a long time but is unable to get it but Sadaf gets it without even trying. Humsha comes across as frustrated to me.

I don't see any frustration. She just looks sad seeing his condition.

2RsFan thumbnail

I’m still wondering if Humsha is Usama’s sister. They were dancing together in the teaser. Are Pakistani dramas ok with showing just friends dancing together and not make a thing out of it? I feel like they don’t do that.

Ya they seem like siblings and both are cousins to Sadaf . Humsha works under Sadaf's dad.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I don't see any frustration. She just looks sad seeing his condition.

Could be. Maybe it’s just how I’m seeing it. She looked annoyed when he clearly appears drunk beside her. I don’t blame her…it’s hard to see someone self-destruct like that especially if you care about them. Plus the line about how Sadaf still thinks he hasn’t changed. It could be sadness that Sadaf can’t see the changes in him or frustration/sadness that he’s still pining for her. The show isn’t even out yet so who knows what the story actually is. Watch all my speculations be wrong!
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 hours ago

I'm waiting for all my predictions to go wrong aswell.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I'm waiting for all my predictions to go wrong aswell.

Yet I can’t stop myself from trying to predict the story 😭 Hopefully it surprises us in a good way
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 hours ago

Same!! I spent way too much time predicting the storyline. It better be worth my time. We can only hope, but SMD will have tough competition with other shows. Let us see what Wednesday brings.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

1000008192.jpg

Wahaj's Instagram Story

Only a few days left, they should start promotions now

this is such a beautiful click of maya smiley27 sadaf namdar she is daughter of namdar Mirza smiley27

Bilal Abdullah smiley27 sadaf namdar

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

My prediction is that bilal and sadaf will be married under difficult circumstances. Then there will be separation for whatever reason. The plot revolves around how he wins her back.

May be parents mutually decided to get them married from childhood only.

Anyways 5 days more. Then smiley40