Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 hours ago

Laughing at his misery while drunk? Yes I would say so. He’s probably a sarcastic self deprecating drunk

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Laughing at his misery while drunk? Yes I would say so. He’s probably a sarcastic self deprecating drunk

Seems so, I wanted to see light romance but realized this will be heavy on the heart. I'm double minded now.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

We see Humsha crying too. Seeing Bilal’s self destruction might be tearing her apart from inside. The Bilal Abdullah in front of the world would be a facade while she would get to see the real him and may be that’s why fall in love.

2RsFan thumbnail

Gentleman’s probably get a bad ending even after being one of KRQ’s most light heated projects and this is already looking so gloomy . I say the chances of a happy ending is like 10%. Even if no one dies , the ending would be like Mein where everyone ends up alone.

2RsFan thumbnail

I wonder if it’s intentional but look at the obvious differences between Sadaf and Humsha. Sadaf is simple and conservative who puts a dupatta while talking to Bilal . On the other hand, Humsha wears modern clothes and spends nights with her boss either in his car or his house . What weird fantasy has KRQ cooked up smiley36

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I wonder if it’s intentional but look at the obvious differences between Sadaf and Humsha. Sadaf is simple and conservative who puts a dupatta while talking to Bilal . On the other hand, Humsha wears modern clothes and spends nights with her boss either in his car or his house . What weird fantasy has KRQ cooked up smiley36

I thought this was normal for Pak industry. Good girl is always in salwar suit with dupatta or head covered.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Work wife ka concept padha hoga KRQji ne... Galat interpret kar liya

Dude, he literally has Bilal say “don’t talk about good girls while you’re drunk because they’re special” so please manage expectations wisely smiley36

He can only talk about Humsha while he’s drunk kyunke Humsha aik achi larki nahi hai 😒

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Seems so, I wanted to see light romance but realized this will be heavy on the heart. I'm double minded now.

The only light romance we might see will be between Sadaf and Ammar. With Bilal, it would be much later in the show and may be in his dreams.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Despite reading its dissections for the past week, the teasers have got me really excited..

smiley31

#plsbegood