Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 9 hours ago

Bilal is seems to be on self destruction path!

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Very Very unclear, might be just friend or maybe he shows Sadaf that he has relationship with Humsha so she can hate him.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Theres a clear time jump before and after Sadaf's father dies. I feel Bilal will be responsible for it in some way and thus feel it's his duty to marry Sadaf

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The last 2 teasers have been the best one. I feel Bilal does something bad while being drunk. Also its still unclear what's their relationship

Screenshot_20241002_074132.jpg

I’m clear that he most likely marries Sadaf at some point but then yes Humsha also looks like a wife / mistress. Maybe they have history.

Will see once the show airs. For now I’m just happy Wahaj is looking amazing in this role. I’m excited for his arc.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We have seen men getting destroyed in love but high time we have stories where the man changes for the better for love!

mohabbat ne mujh jaise admi ko badal diya,....kisi se nafrat krne ki adat nahi rahi mujh mein ❤️🤌🏻

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m clear that he most likely marries Sadaf at some point but then yes Humsha also looks like a wife / mistress. Maybe they have history.

Will see once the show airs. For now I’m just happy Wahaj is looking amazing in this role. I’m excited for his arc.

May be it's a show off for the world but Humsha actually falls in love . One thing is confirmed that she is not negative just like Hira said . It's very likely that only Ammar is the negative one . He was missing in the last teaser.

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 hours ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The caption talks about sacrifice. Does he sacrifice Sadaf or something for her? What could the reason be? Also does he change but somehow makes her think he hasn’t and that’s what makes her hate him?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 6 hours ago

Who all think that md Ahmed Saab will die midway....?

He is playing larki ka baap smiley17

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

The caption talks about sacrifice. Does he sacrifice Sadaf or something for her? What could the reason be? Also does he change but somehow makes her think he hasn’t and that’s what makes her hate him?

Humsha does say that she doesn't know the truth and thinks he still hasn't changed.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Humsha does say that she doesn't know the truth and thinks he still hasn't changed.

That is what she’s saying right? Wasn’t sure if I was understanding it correctly.