Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Humsha's dialogues are like Haya and Kashmala's dialogues, whenever Haya would say things like that Murtasim cut her off saying she is behaya. Pakistani writers have a pattern for writing the other woman

But I think they are married because she is very close to him, she is in the same house with him, they have a scene at poolside and in the car. This proximity is not possible unless they are married

They are allowed 4 marriages, writer is problematic. My only hope from this drama is Wahaj having central character

Like I said, i am not a fan of such content. Will probably quit watching if this is the case. So hoping this ain't the story coz I really want a show of Wahaj that I can personally enjoy watching and waiting for !

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I don't care for one wife or thousand wife

We criticized Mein and people took it to mean it was flop, when it actually generated more discussion and buzz than any other drama. It was a superhit

I have realized fake praising is the way things work in PTV

Being hit is fine but if the show isn't good interms of content and writing then for me it's not worth no matter how big a hit is! Like I enjoyed TB only to one point, same way Mein was terrible despite being a hit and IJ which might not have been that popular still is a great show for me....so, hoping that SMD won't turn out to be a disaster like Mein! I want SMD to be a blockbuster but at the same time serve in terms of content as well...that's what viewers and Wahaj deserve!

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watched teaser 4. Teaser me hi 9 times mohabbat bola hai to socho poore drame me kitni baar mohabbat lafz bolenge

anshvi thumbnail

What is up with SMD promotions ! They are way too scattered tbh! High time, they announce the launch date and bring the show. Unnecessary delays do not help the project in any way.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

What is up with SMD promotions ! They are way too scattered tbh! High time, they announce the launch date and bring the show. Unnecessary delays do not help the project in any way.

I feel the same. It's being delayed a lot. I dnk what they are waiting for. I'm slightly getting bored while waiting.

Edited by chai_chatter - 2 hours ago
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Exactly I don't know why they are still delaying. The ost also hasn't been released yet.

Hypnotoad says geo promotes show for 3 weeks before airing and 3 weeks are already done. I seriously hope that it starts from next Wednesday, because I'm getting very bored waiting for it.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

From whatever KRQ dramas I have seen in the past, I haven't seen him write a two wives drama, there have been affairs, divorces and remarriages but not two wives, I hope that doesn't change in smd..but frankly I have zero expectations on the writing front from krq after seeing his latest disaster.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

From whatever KRQ dramas I have seen in the past, I haven't seen him write a two wives drama, there have been affairs, divorces and remarriages but not two wives, I hope that doesn't change in smd..but frankly I have zero expectations on the writing front from krq after seeing his latest disaster.

true latest one is disaster and all the hopes I have build up got shattered from July. The posters, dance, ps, ad mahaj served us every single time they came on camera. How I wish they got kmkt show. Every time I see kmkt I some how remember mahaj in it. Mahaj deserves some very good romantic script not krq.
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

true latest one is disaster and all the hopes I have build up got shattered from July. The posters, dance, ps, ad mahaj served us every single time they came on camera. How I wish they got kmkt show. Every time I see kmkt I some how remember mahaj in it. Mahaj deserves some very good romantic script not krq.

I have seen Wahaj Maya in JBG so I know they have the potential to serve but there is only so much you can do when the script is weak..I don't watch KMKT but from whatever clips and reviews I have come across, it seems to be well worth the hype.

This is my gripe with ptv, they have amazing pool of talent but not quality writers or makers to utilize them the right way and we as viewers have to consume the trash we are fed just for the sake of seeing our favorites...

Edited by moosewithagoose - an hour ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAjIqOrzG4e/?igsh=NzIybnExNGl4aGkw I mean look at their spark and those poses. Posters mein hi aag lagaya. They deserve some good romantic script they have that spark which many people don’t have .