Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Don't worry, even I feel hira is just hyping herself up and that's fine. Since last year she has been wanting to work with wahaj and finally she got a chance she's utilising this opportunity to the fullest. Also it's a big project for her after mpth which came half a decade back. So she'd want to make the most of it.

Just hope she isn't painting a different picture altogether because third angles tend to sympathise with their charcaters and try to defend their actions in the show, have seen this happening alot in itv.

Maybe she’s trying to build the intrigue. One thing is clear though, her character is in love with Wahaj’s. He seems to only have feelings for Sadaf. Other than that, I have no idea how it will play out between them. She does seem like she’s in his personal space a lot. I always thought that she worked for him but I’m not sure anymore.
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

isn’t sadaf married to Bilal here

Yes. She is married to Bilal here

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The cinematographer of SMD

Screenshot_20241001_012237.jpg

Hira tagged him though and he reposted since it was in appreciation of the frame. He posts the frames too since it’s what he’s in charge of I guess. He’s more about the cinematography than the content.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

You all are discussing too much, I’ll probably save all the discussions to episode 1smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail

isn’t sadaf married to Bilal here

Looks like it. Otherwise I can’t figure out why she looks rich and also like she’s seeing Usama after a long time.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

You all are discussing too much, I’ll probably save all the discussions to episode 1smiley36

We’re impatient! Watch all our predictions be wrong 😂
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Guys whatever info I got I said and I do kind of trust them. If they don’t want to say they will straight up saying won’t reveal ( bilal sadaf marriage or who is negative character in between hum and dan) they don’t have any reason to lie because if they don’t want to reveal they won’t reply at all.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

They tried to answer almost all questions and narrowed to us with limited options but only one is not answered at all. Bilal sadaf marriage. Their reply was this is the main plot twist of our story how can we reveal that? If we reveal there is no suspense to watch it . We also didn’t ask further bas abhi tak ka answers ke liye shukriya. Unke liye hero bilal hai heroine sadaf hai smiley36

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 2 hours ago

They tried to answer almost all questions and narrowed to us with limited options but only one is not answered at all. Bilal sadaf marriage. Their reply was this is the main plot twist of our story how can we reveal that? If we reveal there is no suspense to watch it . We also didn’t ask further bas abhi tak ka answers ke liye shukriya. Unke liye hero bilal hai heroine sadaf hai smiley36

Wahaj's dialogue about marriage and love + Sadaf saying she doesn't love him + Sadaf being happy at her wedding functions with Ammar = She will marry Bilal but initially she'll hate him

Isn't this her brother with Bilal?

1000008087.jpg