Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 hours ago

No need to say sorry unicornhugs. It's an open forum and we are allowed to openly root for the people and couple we likesmiley4

Btw I have made a poll for humsha bilal ship name on page 40 of the thread please vote for the ship name you likesmiley14

Edited by Rashi23 - 12 hours ago
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Hira posted

Wahaj really has good chemistry with everyone

1000008054.jpg

Man has always been confident in his ability to create chemistry with literally every actresssmiley14

https://x.com/wahchaand/status/1839206613011370022?t=GW4E2JrXrrocjx6-okzWtg&s=19

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 hours ago

Wow wahaj is known as king of romance and chemistry smiley27 and maya is queen of romance and chemistrysmiley27 they look good with everyone yarsmiley9 and if king and queen comes together that’s literally fire smiley27 rooting for bilsad and ishq hua is completed so kadwani full focus will be on smd and i think today they will release trailer and release date. Fingers crossed for good story by krq not boring one 🤞 in tensed and also excited hope it reach my expectations smiley14

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Hiramani said her role is not negative that makes daniya as negative uff god her target is sadaf to get ammar. Sab sadaf ke peeche pad gaye. Sadaf is already having ill brother . First three promos bilal ke liye bura laga and now sadaf ke liye hope it’s not too much emotional story. Zaviyar doesn’t deserve terminal illness at this young age krq.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Hiramani said her role is not negative that makes daniya as negative uff god her target is sadaf to get ammar. Sab sadaf ke peeche pad gaye. Sadaf is already having ill brother . First three promos bilal ke liye bura laga and now sadaf ke liye hope it’s not too much emotional story. Zaviyar doesn’t deserve terminal illness at this young age krq.

I had a hunch from the start that it is Amaar who is negative. Either he is negative or like a few have pointed out all will have flaws & will be villains circumstantially.

I am unsure about Daniyal being negative..She could also be a rich, depressed woman who is suffering from mental issues.

Edited by anshvi - 8 hours ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

I had a hunch from the start that it is Amaar who is negative. Either he is negative or like a few have pointed out all will have flaws & will be villains circumstantially.

I am unsure about Daniyal being negative..She could also be a rich, depressed woman who is suffering from mental issues.

as per info he is not negative but only greedy . I don’t want him negative because it will be easy for sadaf to hate him. Inspite of him being grey or positive I want her to fall for bilal.
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yeah, I think so, too. Amaar may be a selfish, overambitious golddigger. Maybe he opts for Dania, who is mentally fragile because she is very rich, and he wants that good life the easy way. We hear lines like shaadi sahi thi, mohabbat ghalat thi which makes me think that Ammar was not a good guy so that mohabbat was not good either,

Edited by hypnotoad - 6 hours ago

Hira replied about Bilal Humsha bond and called it “ISHQ

Make of that what you will smiley36

IMG_6971.jpeg

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Hira replied about Bilal Humsha bond and called it “ISHQ

Make of that what you will smiley36

IMG_6971.jpeg

Well it is that even if one sided and unrequited

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

as per info he is not negative but only greedy . I don’t want him negative because it will be easy for sadaf to hate him. Inspite of him being grey or positive I want her to fall for bilal.

Being a greedy itself gives him grey shades. I don't mind him being manipulative and Sadaf can still fall for Bilal without knowing that Amaar is manipulative. She can find out much later.