Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 19 hours ago

I think the title "sun mere dil" says a lot. It will be Bilal's journey of letting go maybe finding himself. Humsha will be a shoulder to cry on.

Edited by chai_chatter - 19 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

As for getting his love, I have no idea what “lessons” on love KRQ is gonna be revealing to us here. Perhaps letting go of Sadaf will be the lesson. Not to destroy himself in this pursuit when there’s no hope or love in return. Perhaps her finally learning to love him will be the one. Who knows. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

KRQ isn’t a fan of Devdas and says that he is a loser who runs away from his responsibilities

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I think the title "sun mere dil" says a lot. It will be Bilal's journey of letting go maybe finding himself. Humsha will be a shoulder to cry on.

Yeah the title is almost like a plea to stop. So it’s possible.

However many times titles don’t really have to make any sense. They just sound good so they are what they are? smiley36

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

KRQ isn’t a fan of Devdas and says that he is a loser who runs away from his responsibilities

oh yea, I remember now! Chalo only time will tell. Maybe it's about falling in love again. He might be heart broken by Sadaf and laters realizes value of Humsha. Who knows?

Well Bilal is certainly shown to be wasting away in love. He’s a lost soul after a lost cause from the looks of it. Now it depends on writer how he takes him from there

2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

The title refers to each character and their arcs.

Humsha wants Bilal to listen to her heart

Bilal wants Sadaf to listen to his heart

Dania wants Ammar to listen to her heart

Ammar wants Sadaf to listen to his heart

Only one who is a mystery is Sadaf

Edited by 2RsFan - 18 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

For me the main thing is who Sadaf gets married to. If it’s Bilal, Mahaj is sorted. They’ll get scenes together and have a proper journey. However what if they don’t? What if most of it has been happening inside Bilal’s head? The happiness we have seen? I can’t rule that out. And most of his scenes which look “real” are with Humsha. So I’m basically just managing expectations accordingly. After Mein, it’s once bitten twice shy type of a situation for me.

what if she doesn’t get married at all and learns to live independently ? I saw some BTS where she is shown ordering office employees.

2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I still think Wahaj and Maya look better together but him and Hira look good too. He’s able to make it work with a variety of actresses which only adds to overall appeal of a show. I’m still rooting for Bilal and Sadaf because they’re really selling it as him having undying, pure love for her. I want him to get his love.

I don’t understand why they have to compete . He can have chemistry and be loved with both the actresses. In fact that’s how a love triangle should be.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 hours ago

For me the main thing is who Sadaf gets married to. If it’s Bilal, Mahaj is sorted. They’ll get scenes together and have a proper journey. However what if they don’t? What if most of it has been happening inside Bilal’s head? The happiness we have seen? I can’t rule that out. And most of his scenes which look “real” are with Humsha. So I’m basically just managing expectations accordingly. After Mein, it’s once bitten twice shy type of a situation for me.

“Looking better” together doesn’t really matter to me. It didn’t in Mein and it won’t here either. I have to go by the story. I liked Maya in JBG because Soniya was fiery, free spirited, idealistic and had a proper arc of her own. Sadaf so far just looks like the love interest while Bilal is the main. Flower pot role hi lag raha hai mujhe. Perhaps that will change once I see the show. Maybe, like you have mentioned before, they are keeping some things mysterious about her. I hope you’re right. Otherwise nothing new about the role. And if she keeps rejecting Bilal whereas Humsha is actually lending an ear and a sympathetic shoulder to him and isn’t even evil? Preferences can change.

As for getting his love, I have no idea what “lessons” on love KRQ is gonna be revealing to us here. Perhaps letting go of Sadaf will be the lesson. Not to destroy himself in this pursuit when there’s no hope or love in return. Perhaps her finally learning to love him will be the one. Who knows. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Agreed that looks are less concerning. I was just sharing my opinion because we were talking about how good Wahaj and Hira look. I agree that they do, which will work great for the show. I think I’m more influenced by what they are trying to sell here - and that’s clearly Wahaj and Maya - and that might be influencing my opinion. Also seeing Wahaj and Maya in another drama before may also be influencing me. The marketing so far is making me root for them as a pair. Ultimately it will be story that determines who should end up with whom.

I know that after being burned my Mein marketing that I shouldn’t put much importance on marketing but I feel Geo is less misleading than ARY. Although TB promotions didn’t include Sabeena and Haya had a bigger role than we anticipated but still it was clear that Murtasim and Meerab were endgame. Meanwhile Mujhr Pyaar Hua Tha made Saad look like an obsessive painter in the promos…clearly misleading marketing.

Let’s see though, I’m open to see where the story goes. As long as it’s entertaining, I’m in for the ride.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 hours ago

I don’t understand why they have to compete . He can have chemistry and be loved with both the actresses. In fact that’s how a love triangle should be.

Wait where did I say they have to compete? People were talking about which pair they were rooting for and I simply shared my opinion…sorry I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ Essentially I said the same thing as you that having chemistry with both is a good thing and adds to whole the story.

I disagree about this being a love triangle though but even if it was, you will always have some rooting for one couple and others rooting for the other. But right now they’re presenting this as Bilal Abdullah and Sadaf’s story (mostly Bilal’s) and these other characters will play roles within their lives. Maybe it won’t be like that but I’m just going with how they have presented it so far. That doesn’t mean that they will end up together or that he won’t be with anyone else. The romantic in me wants him to end up with the one he loves. Just my opinion, others might feel differently and that’s cool. It’s great to hear differing opinions.