Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Why are you not giving any bhaww to humlal?smiley36smiley37

Because humlal is similar to ramlal. Plus we want a unique ship name as they have a unique dynamics in the showsmiley14

Originally posted by: Rashi23

No haven't decided yet. Some want lalsha, haalim wants lash and you like bish. And I'm okay either of lash or bish ship names.

Why not, we'll ship and have ship names for everyone in the showsmiley40

For ammar and daniya, we can go with mariya, if you like itsmiley9

Why don't you guys just create a poll?

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Cool let's go with it, as she has lalsa(lalsha) to have Bilal anyhowsmiley36

usama didn’t give his tag name yet. Wonder will he give or stay quiet. Oh yes lalsa for being wit bilal smiley36

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

usama didn’t give his tag name yet. Wonder will he give or stay quiet. Oh yes lalsa for being wit bilal smiley36

Haha don't think he's desperate. Hum hi naamkaran kar dete hai unka, SaMarsmiley36

Btw please ask the smd team about it's air date, I'm afraid that kaddu uncle might think about airing it only on Sundays to get higher ratingssmiley18

Edited by Rashi23 - a day ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Haha don't think he's desperate. Hum hi naamkaran kar dete hai unka, SaMarsmiley36

Btw please ask the smd team about it's air date, I'm afraid that kaddu uncle might think about airing it only on Sundays to get higher ratingssmiley18

it’s two days a week and don’t know the date . It’s obviously next or next to next week

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

it’s two days a week and don’t know the date . It’s obviously next or next to next week

If it was airing coming wed-thur then today we might have got a release date but geo hasn't posted anythingsmiley7

Lagta hai october second week se start hoga.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Any clue when the next teaser is coming? They need to start asap, I'm tired of "coming soon".

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

LaSh resonates with the character arcs. Both are zinda lash as per the teasers smiley19

Bro whatsmiley37smiley37smiley37.

Btw what is this name "BiSh"smiley37? Sorry but it reminds me the way some shareef people say "bish" instead of "bit*h"smiley36.

Edited by Sunshinem - 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

Bro whatsmiley37smiley37smiley37.

Btw what is this name "BiSh"smiley37? Sorry but it reminds me the way some shareef people say "u bish" instead of "u bit*h"smiley36.

We are trying to be innovative with the names to do some fun. The show is going to make us cry smiley19

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

We are trying to be innovative with the names to do some fun. The show is going to make us cry smiley19

My favorite was still HumLa (it means attack in Urdu).