Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 hours ago

Hey welcome to Bilal's world. I think the whole story is about his journey!

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: anu41982

Hi all! New to this forumsmiley1

There are quite a bit of predictions going on here – very interesting! It seems that you guys have been busy predicting all the possible story lines for this ‘love pentagon’. smiley1I am going to steer clear of any prediction but wanted to say few things about the teasers.

Apart from the fact that all the frames used in the teasers are aesthetically pleasing, it seems that the makers are quite aware of their game! Especially, the way teasers were lined up is quite interesting.

The first three teasers, though they may seem a bit repetitive, were heavily from Bilal’s perspective. All his dialogues/ monologues (including the ones used in teaser 4) are included as voice overs – we neither see him saying those dialogues nor the recipient of those. It works mighty fine with me, because Wahaj’s voice modulation is on point and even without the visuals, you cannot miss the feelings behind them. The lines in his voice are heart-rendingly exquisite!

I love the last line of each of the first three teasers, just before they play the OST – also, I thought that this last line of teaser kind of gives the flavour of each teaser; first one –much gentle and resigned statement, second one – from a depressed and frustrated lover and third one – coming from a somewhat desperate lover!

Fourth teaser is beautifully dedicated more for the ensemble cast – the thumbnail itself is a giveaway. Except for Bilal’s lines (and one of Usama’s lines), with all other lines there are glimpses of who is saying it and to whom. Usama’s (his name is Ammar, right?) voice over is clean, because he takes Sadaf’s name, so even though it is not shown, we know to whom he says this.

The most interesting part of all these teasers is that they don’t reveal anything about Sadaf’s perspective – I think they have cleverly made sure that whatever she says (and whenever she was shown saying those lines), to whom those lines are said is concealed. Not sure there will be anything in the coming teasers/trailers to reveal her perspective, but I think the suspense kind of work well here. Have to wait and see what comes next, meanwhile I am going to enjoy all the predictions here!smiley42smiley41

And Oh..! they didn’t use any chorus/ verse of the OST in the last teaser, only the background music (So, the OST is solely in the lines of ‘Bilal Abdullah ne aapse ishq kiya hainsmiley2).

Love this and how you laid it out. I agree with what you said about voiceovers. We’re not really sure if Bilal is saying those things to anyone or if it’s just a monologue for the teasers. His voice really added to the feel of the scenes. True that we don’t see who Sadaf is talking to in her line. Could she be talking to Usama’s character? We don’t really know how Sadaf feels and although we are clear about Bilal’s feelings, we are unable to see what transpires between them. Also how much is reality, how much is imagined in Bilal’s head?

The first 3 trailers were about Bilal’s love for Sadaf and like you said, it felt like it got more intense each time. The latest teaser was more of a trailer where we get more of a feel of the plot. Usama we hear clearly tell Sadaf that he loves her. Humsha doesn’t seem to be hiding her feelings for Bilal either and of course Amar seems obsessed with Usama. We don’t see scenes of Bilal expressing his feelings directly to Sadaf and she hasn’t declared how she feels in the teasers so far.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

I also have a question for you guys, do you think the Faisalabad hotel shootings is for 2 separate timelines.

I feel like one is before he meets or falls for Sadaf. He seems flirty with that girl in the sari and I think that guy who works for him who I’m pretty sure is Sadaf’s dad is in the shots as well. I don’t know but I feel like he will die before Bilal and Sadaf get married (if that actually happens). Other scenes look like from a timeline when Bilal and Sadaf could possibly be married.