Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Bilal sadaf wedding can happen in two situations

1) ammar goes to ammar at wedding time because she attempted suicide and bilal sadaf marries . I don’t think sadaf can hate bilal in this situation

2) same first situaiton happens and wedding gets cancelled. But sadaf doesn’t marry anyone. Later when her brother gets diagnosed with illness bilal may ask her for marriage for treatment . She will definitely hate him here because he asked for marriage at this situation.

That would be terrible though if he took advantage of her desperate situation. No one besides Maya seems innocent in this though
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bilal and Sadaf have to be married at some point right? It doesn’t make sense otherwise.

Also what is Usama’s deal? He loved Sadaf but why is he with Amar? Or is she just a stalker? Nothing looks like the marriage with Sadaf and Usama’s character goes through from the teasers.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Everyone is in love with someone who doesn’t love them except Sadaf and Ammar.

Since her brother is sick I think circumstances will force Sadaf to marry Bilal. That’s one theory. Other theory is that Humsha is his wife. There are just so many scenes of Humsha and Bilal. Where they are at his house, having dinner dates and chilling by the pool. At night. So idk. So who is the wife ?

It's the same relationship as Shehwar and Mehwish in MPTH. Humsha will be desperate for marriage but Bilal probably keep on delaying cos of Sadaf. I don't think Bilal and Sadaf are getting married unless there's a happy ending at the end.

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Shahveer and Mayas crying - AWFUL. Amar’s acting was AWFUL too. Hira and Usama were good.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Shahveer and Mayas crying - AWFUL. Amar’s acting was AWFUL too. Hira and Usama were good.

Ya Bilal, Humsha and Ammar' characters have some grey shades. The rest all are generic , amplified by bad acting.

2RsFan thumbnail

Except Sadaf's family no one is really innocent in this story. Even Bilal with his devotion for Sadaf, has a relationship with another woman . I mean they both were wearing night suits/gown near the pool, that's the most suggestive a PTV drama can be smiley36

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Sadaf and Bilal end game feeling going strong, our Billu won't be bewda forever smiley40

After seeing this teaser even I feel optimistic that bilsad will get a happily ever aftersmiley14

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Bilal being mad in love with her makes sense, the girl is a bomb

1000007895.jpg

Also, this is a dead giveaway that they are married

Oh, my soul sister, I like how similar our thought processes aresmiley27isi wajah se humara sansaar with wajju itna achha chal raha haismiley14

When this poster dropped, the first thing I wrote was that bilsad are married in the show because simply looking at them, all I get is couple vibessmiley42

2RsFan thumbnail

What I have understood or predict from seeing everything so far

- Humsha, Sadaf and Ammar are cousins.

- Sadaf and Ammar are engaged

- Their whole family seems to work for Bilal Abdullah

- Bilal might have loved Sadaf since childhood

- Humsha might be a gold-digger

- Ammar has a secret affair with Dania

- Someone has an illness and is dying. Either Kaddu Jr or their father

- There might be a time jump after which Bilal becomes a complete drunkard and has a relationship with Humsha .

- Whether the marriage of Sadaf and Ammar goes through, it's still unclear. Same with whether Bilal and Sadaf get married

Edited by 2RsFan - 20 hours ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Bilal and Sadaf have to be married at some point right? It doesn’t make sense otherwise.

Also what is Usama’s deal? He loved Sadaf but why is he with Amar? Or is she just a stalker? Nothing looks like the marriage with Sadaf and Usama’s character goes through from the teasers.

Bilal and Sadaf will get married because that's how Wahaj's dialogue will make sense, he did say that women don't always marry the men they love but sometimes they realize, marriage was right and love was wrong

She seems happy with Amar which means she loves him so she'll marry Billu