Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Ya but the khichdi would be the sub plots which will add to the drama....Bilal might think she still loves Amaar..even Sadaf might feel Bilal is the wrong guy...misunderstandings etc...there are 100 ways to make things complicated.

True that, it is possibility that Amaar loves Sadaf, Sadaf loves Amaar but he is blackmailed to marry the other girl. Too many possibilities. It could be that Sadaf is poor but she marries Bilal cuz she needs money to get her brother treated. Anything is possible. I'm just happy I got to see Hira, made my day!!

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone remember humsafar Fawad mahira show humsha reminds me of sara . Daniya also reminds me of sara. But how much plotting they will do eventually will decide their character. Humsha wants bilal and ammar wants sadaf so they both can plot to seperate bilsad.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

I feel this is what Sadaf will keep thinking that Bilal's intentions are not pure...in fact he might offer her a deal to marry him or create such situation where she will have to marry him. He will 100% not sit in a corner and cry to do stuff to ensure Sadaf marries him or falls for him.

But the twist would be Sadaf will end up in the right marriage while she was in love with the wrong person aka Amaar

oh yes sadaf will finally realise her marriage is right although must have happened for wrong reasons and her love is wrong although she thinks it’s right
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

She could either be Bilal's personal secretary or maybe they are engaged simply coz Bilal wanted to move on from Sadaf & Humsha was okay being in a one sided relationship but then he ends up marrying Sadaf leaving Humsha heartbroken.

Anything is possible at this point. In the rain scene it did seem Sadaf is also in love with Bilal but wouldn't confess to him.

that rain scene took u turn. It was shown as if it’s break up scene in first teaser and suddenly shown they are happily dancing in today’s promo especially sadaf she looks so happy in that rain scene. Sadaf does look like she is in love with him here.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

True that, it is possibility that Amaar loves Sadaf, Sadaf loves Amaar but he is blackmailed to marry the other girl. Too many possibilities. It could be that Sadaf is poor but she marries Bilal cuz she needs money to get her brother treated. Anything is possible. I'm just happy I got to see Hira, made my day!!

Yes anything is possible and we have to keep in mind Wahaj's fav line, 'uss ladki ki shaadi ka faisla sahi Nikla aur Mohabbat usse galat hui thi'...that's where the clue lies.

Also, Wahaj & Maya are looking stunning together and even with Hira he is looking nice...he does manage to gell well and look good with most of his co-stars. This would be my first show of Hira, so let's see how she performs.

Since Wahaj is my fav, I am looking forward to Bilal's journey the most and his story with Sadaf of course which is the crux.

Edited by anshvi - a day ago
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes anything is possible and we have to keep in mind Wahaj's fav line, 'uss ladki ki shaadi ka faisla sahi Nikla aur Mohabbat usse galat hui thi'...that's where the clue lies.

Also, Wahaj & Maya are looking stunning together and even with Hira he is looking nice...he does manage to gell well and look good with most of his co-stars. This would be my first show of Hira, so let's see how she performs.

Since Wahaj is my fav, I am looking forward to Bilal's journey the most and his story with Sadaf of course which is the crux.

I like both Wahaj and Hira. I'm excited to see them. I have seen her work before, she has a lot of potential. I don't care if she is negative role as long as it leaves impact. I have no doubt on Wahaj, he already stands out.

I'm surprised by Usama, he does negative role really well. He stood out as well.

Edited by chai_chatter - a day ago
crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Hira is looking really good and she’s actually quite a good actor. She’s totally going to overshadow Maya since Hira is a pro at doing emotional scenes and have to say had more expressions on her face than Maya did in all 3 teasers. Lots of people saying online how Hira’s looking more interesting as a character and I guess it’s a new avatar for her to play.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

What about the car scene? Is Hira and Bilal married or they are just coming back from a party or function?

She is probably his mistress. The same relation Mehwish had with Shehwar in MPTH. Only sexual relationship no marriage.

Edited by 2RsFan - a day ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Everyone is in love with someone who doesn’t love them except Sadaf and Ammar.

Since her brother is sick I think circumstances will force Sadaf to marry Bilal. That’s one theory. Other theory is that Humsha is his wife. There are just so many scenes of Humsha and Bilal. Where they are at his house, having dinner dates and chilling by the pool. At night. So idk. So who is the wife ?

This was the best teaser for me so far because we got more information and more characters. For me Wahaj still shined in this and Hira got some punchy lines and looked beautiful. The rain sequence I’m afraid is still a dream to me. Sadaf hasn’t expressed any feelings for Bilal other than indifference so the vibe seems off. Dania seems like a lunatic obsessed lover of Ammar’s. Hira’s love seems accepting and composed despite her probing Bilal. Could be an interesting dynamic.

I don’t think anyone is going to be a villain in this. Sab halaat aur mohabbat ke maaray lag rahe hain smiley37 I guess viewing experience will be who makes you feel bad for them and who doesn’t.

Fingers crossed this is twice a week because these kinds of stories need the extra pacing.

I thought the rain sequence was a dream too especially because they skip to another scene where they show Wahaj opening his eyes so it looks like a dream. The scene where Maya is crying over what seems like Usama lying on the floor, shows Wahaj and Maya in the same clothes and they’re wet. So maybe it does happen?
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kaddu Jr and Amar's acting looks pathetic. There scenes might be a torture to go through. Hope it's less smiley36 Hira was always a decent actress and Usama is good in negative roles. Maya is back to crying again.