Durga ~~ Episode Discussion Thread - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Rajesh

Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: mushat

I'm waiting for the montage to change now..Pani baaisa ke sath Pati sa ka bhi honi chahiye smiley36

Rajesh ji is finally getting a space in the montage. Tejas didn't have that kind of priviledge but Rajesh will get it smiley42

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Thank god I took a temporary break from the show now maybe can make it permanent..smiley37 All the best to Pranali though..hope the show gets good trps for her sake..Maybe if they handle the track well it might turn out good..

Yeah irrespective of how the show is, I want this show to have good trps for the sake of PR smiley27

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah it seems the real story starts from here. She will experience abuse from marriage and she will be out of this torture. Rajesh is indeed creepry...I guess that's the intention of the makers. He has been portrayed creepy guy to get hate from the audience. If the story gets interesting I might continue from there.

Yeah from the new promo seems this is where the actual story starts..A young woman stuck in an abusive marriage more like trap..If they treat the track well and it's good enough..Like if she won't be submissive and fights back for her rights it will be interesting for sure..Will definitely watch the show then..Pranali is acting really well in these scenes where she is holding her ground..

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Yeah irrespective of how the show is, I want this show to have good trps for the sake of PR smiley27

Ya me too for pranali”s sake it should get good trp

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Rajesh ji is finally getting a space in the montage. Tejas didn't have that kind of priviledge but Rajesh will get it smiley42

I don’t think Rajesh wil get space in montage still

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anurag and Durga are never on same page it seems. Rajest Anurag will be heartbroken due Durga's shaadi with Rajesh. In the future, Durga will be heartbroken when Anurag is gonna marry a different girl smiley39. When will they get married each other without any involvement of third party?

I want to see a story without any of these typical misunderstandings and third angle once on itv..It's really stressful watching such shows..It's just that itv shows go on forever so they add all these tracks and characters..If it was finite would be lot better..

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Ya me too for pranali”s sake it should get good trp

Yeah it's great to see Pranali getting so much love on social media for this role and I hope her show gets good trps..She is working hard..

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team DuAn

I want to see a story without any of these typical misunderstandings and third angle once on itv..It's really stressful watching such shows..It's just that itv shows go on forever so they add all these tracks and characters..If it was finite would be lot better..

Here I don’t think it will be misunderstanding or sort of that here it will be more of society against them to be together,they won’t let them be ,here sbs said Anurag will still be around Durga to protect her

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

who is salty hum toh comedy karne walon main se hai. Hum show ko seriously nahi lethe smiley36 mujhe akshu ke move on se zyada issue showing her as weak se hai.

I hope you too move on from gen 3 than tagging ppl as salty fans. Everyone has their own opinions on a show. I prefer women coming back as strong post leap than making her weak to justify her stay with random man. Durga may show how even women from village will fight against abusers and show to the world women does not need a mard to survive. Sadly sp shows hell bent in showing a women needs mard in all phase of her life to the extent that she will loose her original self to justify her actions. Sorry i do not support such suppressing plots and i prefer joking about it than considering it as serious issue.

You are free to ignore my posts and i promise i will not complain. 🙂

Salty fans are those who make fun of the actors and shows negatively. We are just joking around on the forum for fun. I mean who would like to be in Rajesh team lmao smiley36.

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Rajesh

That's the disadvantage in long running shows. In order to drag the story they maintain the misunderstanding between the leads for a prolonged time to the point that viewers who watch for good quality storylines get tired of it. If it were a finite show then we could have seen the progress clearly without any disappointment.