Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Durga and Rajesh are married officially it seems and Anurag is witnessing this sadly..Maybe the track is going to be about how she gets out of the abusive marriage..I don't think its EMA..Maybe eventually she will free herself from the marriage and move on..

This Rajesh guy is creepy..If this track continues for a while will be tough to watch though maybe this is how the real story starts on the show as planned..

https://x.com/laziekoala/status/1845747887172354186?s=46

Colours se koi umeed naa rakhosmiley37

mushat thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

kya ab fl ka pathi is ml smiley36

Haan to shadi to huyi hai sabke saamnesmiley36He can be considered as PL smiley16

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mushat

Why will they do EMA? Rajesh and Durga' s marriage won't work out..Ani will go back to the city heartbroken..here Durga alone will fight for her rights smiley36 after the tortuous 3/4 months when durga will be free and ready to go back to Ani ..he will be getting married to some other girl smiley37

Yeah I think the same when Durga is back after escaping from Rajesh she will find out Pookie sa moved on and is engaged or married to another girl..The show will always have a third angle one way or the othersmiley36

mushat thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Yeah I think the same when Durga is back after escaping from Rajesh she will find out Pookie sa moved on and is engaged or married to another girl..The show will always have a third angle one way or the othersmiley36

I'm waiting for the montage to change now..Pani baaisa ke sath Pati sa ka bhi honi chahiye smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Colours se koi umeed naa rakhosmiley37

Thank god I took a temporary break from the show now maybe can make it permanent..smiley37 All the best to Pranali though..hope the show gets good trps for her sake..Maybe if they handle the track well it might turn out good..

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

I'm waiting for the montage to change now..Pani baaisa ke sath Pati sa ka bhi honi chahiye smiley36

bechara ml usko montage main bhi jagah nahi diya shayad smiley26
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Yeah guess Pani sa,Durga,Pookie sa and Rajesh will be in the same montage..Rajesh will be watching Durga angrily and she will sadly look at angry Pookie sa..With Panibai giving terror stares as usual..Rajesh in the montage will ruin the whole vibe..Pani sa's fraud dhamad Rajesh since she raised Durga..smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

bechara ml usko montage main bhi jagah nahi diya shayad smiley26

I think new montage will be a cliche one..Rajesh stalker patidev standing near Durga watching her and Pookie sa will stand at the other corner sad in angsty mode..smiley36

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Durga and Rajesh are married officially it seems and Anurag is witnessing this sadly..Maybe the track is going to be about how she gets out of the abusive marriage..I don't think its EMA..Maybe eventually she will free herself from the marriage and move on..

This Rajesh guy is creepy..If this track continues for a while will be tough to watch though maybe this is how the real story starts on the show as planned..

https://x.com/laziekoala/status/1845747887172354186?s=46

Don't want this abusive marriage track. Will come back to the show once she will free herself from this toxic marriage

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

I think new montage will be a cliche one..Rajesh stalker patidev standing near Durga watching her and Pookie sa will stand at the other corner sad in angsty mode..smiley36

What seriously? Rajesh will be in new montage?