Team DuAn

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

How is the 2nd episode guys smiley1

Like their entry scene smiley42

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Watched first three episodes today…honestly I wasn’t expecting that I’ll like it but I did…the actress playing pani bai will hold this show together…really well acted …pranali is also going a v good job …all in all I would tune in for the fourth episode

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Watched first three episodes today…honestly I wasn’t expecting that I’ll like it but I did…the actress playing pani bai will hold this show together…really well acted …pranali is also going a v good job …all in all I would tune in for the fourth episode

i will wait for somedays to watch 😂it looks ver weird when durga says school in the show 😆
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

For once an FL asking the right questions I hope they maintain this in the show and it doesn't go off-air if it goes like this. For once I hope trp audience will think of the story rather then toxicity and drama.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

(8) DuAn era🦋 on X: "The way Durga give back to pani bai n take stand for dadi sa . Keep her like this #Pranalirathod . #Durga . https://t.co/O8HW7I7gs5" / X

For once in current itv the fl is giving back without being rude to others and elders otherwise nowadays rude, obnoxious and I-am-always-right females are in trends.