Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Same here..

Can’t stand to see D married to old man R smiley7

I guess if makers will not change the story then show will lose his audience

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I stopped watching because of Rajesh. If Durga will run away with Anurag then I can watch the show now

I stopped watching for now and is on a break from the show..I loved the show and the leads..But can't stand Rajesh..Once he gets less screen space I will watch it again..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Durga somewhat behaving like Akshusmiley8 in today's episode

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

https://x.com/sweetpookiebear/status/1845676661125292417?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

A threatening to kill D before R touches her? smiley3smiley37 What a way to show his obsession with D smiley32😂

She landed in this mess coz you were all touchy and horny all the time around her.. If you really loved her.. you could have convinced your parents to accept D.. say that you won’t marry anyone else other than D, etc

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 days ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

https://x.com/laziekoala/status/1845747887172354186

Leena took it a notch higher here.. J didn’t get married to Tejas but here.. she got D married to R in real after the runaway stunt smiley3smiley3

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Leena took it a notch higher here.. J didn’t get married to Tejas but here.. she got D married to R in real after the runaway stunt smiley3smiley3

Oh Gosh

What is going on? I don't think so I can continue this show now

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

Now the torture will continue till Durga free herself from this marriage ..Rajesh's first wife will support durga and save her too from Rajesh

mushat thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I stopped watching for now and is on a break from the show..I loved the show and the leads..But can't stand Rajesh..Once he gets less screen space I will watch it again..

He'll get more screen space now to show how durge is being tortured in an unwanted loveless marriage smiley36

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: mushat

He'll get more screen space now to show how durge is being tortured in an unwanted loveless marriage smiley36

This Rajesh/Tejas actor is a ML in Bengali shows, right? smiley24 So far, his characters in Leena shows are downright creepy, lusty.

Are they going to show abusive marriage? smiley5 No way is R going to allow D to go to college or go to Palace.. where A and D can do EMA

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 days ago
mushat thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

This Rajesh/Tejas actor is a ML in Bengali shows, right? smiley24 So far, his characters in Leena shows are downright creepy, lusty.

Are they going to show abusive marriage? smiley5 No way is R going to allow D to go to college or go to Palace.. where A and D can do EMA

Why will they do EMA? Rajesh and Durga' s marriage won't work out..Ani will go back to the city heartbroken..here Durga alone will fight for her rights smiley36 after the tortuous 3/4 months when durga will be free and ready to go back to Ani ..he will be getting married to some other girl smiley37