Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Maybe Rajesh is kidnapping her to mandap and shaadi isn't done yet..I will wait till the episode airs..If they get her married off to him after all the hype I will be really disappointed..

wait yeah right thing
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

The main focus of the love story is on Durga and Anurag, so it's important to remember that even if marriage occurs, the main part is execution. Showing a woman coming out of an abusive marriage and fighting for her significant other can set a remarkable example of how women can succeed even after a failed marriage, which is common.

But since she's a kabila ki ladki, that too among people with such regressive thinking, and this is not just in serials, several areas of our society are so regressive that they think marriage is where the world ends.

The reason why I tuned in for anupama it was going good where she learned driving going to office and even her second love interest Anuj but their obsession with shahs ruined it for me otherwise it would have been a massive hit not just in trps but in breaking stereotypes.

If it manages to show what Anupama failed to (actually I liked the part where she divorced vanraj ) I would be fine with her marriage and also the fact that she's a young soul she'll be inspiration

Main story will be leads only with Durga fighting for unjust ice ,her right to study and also to fight to save her love ,this was said by writer producer

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Posted: 5 days ago

New precap for tomorrow

https://x.com/jam06_editz/status/1844385641376907455?s=46

Edited by sweta2005 - 5 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess after this Durga shaadi might run away with Anurag will see how this happens..

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Hope Anurag will reach on time 🤞

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 4 days ago

I stopped watching because of Rajesh. If Durga will run away with Anurag then I can watch the show now

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I stopped watching because of Rajesh. If Durga will run away with Anurag then I can watch the show now

no please watch for once I want them to stick to the plot they will show love story don't worry they are not deviating it's acc to the synopsis only
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Nhikia

no please watch for once I want them to stick to the plot they will show love story don't worry they are not deviating it's acc to the synopsis only

I am waiting for it. But if wedding happens then I can't tolerate them at all

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I am waiting for it. But if wedding happens then I can't tolerate them at all

Same here..

Can’t stand to see D married to old man R smiley7