Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Posted: 7 days ago

Y'all kindly contribute in trps coz if not miss Leena will pull out her card and make ml toxic and fl really dumb and I can't see anurag toxic I cannot see him becoming anirudh 2.0 now same with Durga the way she's so vocal about her likes and dislikes without being disrespectful to anyone I can't see her like jhanaks second version

Edited by Nhikia - 7 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Chandni pehli aise premi hogi jo apne hi prem ka vivaah kisi aur se karane mein Tuli hui hain despite not having any relation
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://x.com/vpswetha26/status/1844029916339372070?t=fdhTbbPj9Xa9cXp9TYVLQA&s=09

What is this❓ marriage will happen. Yeh kya story hai.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Then why she ran away with Anurag to the jungle..Is this shaadi before or after they eloped..Maybe they held Anurag as hostage threatened her and she agreed..If so it would be annoying!

Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Then why she ran away with Anurag to the jungle..Is this shaadi before or after they eloped..Maybe they held Anurag as hostage threatened her and she agreed..If so it would be annoying!

Totally awful...wth are they doing 😖

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Liyo

Totally awful...wth are they doing 😖

Did they lose the plot so soon?! Oh hope not it started off good..

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail

Did they lose the plot so soon?! Oh hope not it started off good..

Hope they won't show marriage otherwise people will loose interest. Durga is just started. Why people want to watch 20 yr old married to 50yr old and abusive marriage. If abusive marriage with ml people may be tolerate but not with villian.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Maybe Rajesh is kidnapping her to mandap and shaadi isn't done yet..I will wait till the episode airs..If they get her married off to him after all the hype I will be really disappointed..

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 7 days ago
Shaveta-1976 thumbnail

Maybe Rajesh is kidnapping her to mandap and shaadi isn't done yet..I will wait till the episode airs..If they get her married off to him after all the hype I will be really disappointed..

But here she is wearing varmala. Other bts when anurag came he said shadi nahin hui coz varmala and sindoor not done.