Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Sorry 😳

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

No Don't Say Sorry I Feel Bad smiley6

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Paanibai seems too bitter. I think after her revenge game Paanibai will realise she is related to Durga and it will be too late.

Even if they aren't related it's clear she raised Durga and was like a mother..So she might have some affection though she seems to deny that. After hurting Durga too much for revenge later on, Paanibai might feel the pain and guilt too..When she remembers the good moments.

I am repeating what I had written in jest in my previous post on page 22, I wonder whether Durga is Panibai’s biological daughter and her intention is to get Durga married into the royal family but she’s pretending to get Durga married off to Rajesh Bhai sa ( all serial villains acc to me are the heroine’s and my brother 😡smiley36) knowing fully well that Durga will do the opposite or it might get kunwarsa to rebel against his family and marry Durga in haste.

I think I am cooking too much khayali pulaosmiley36

Edited by Hopefaith - 4 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I am repeating what I had written in jest in my previous post on page 22, I wonder whether Durga is Panibai’s biological daughter and her intention is to get Durga married into the royal family but she’s pretending to get Durga married off to Rajesh Bhai sa ( all serial villains acc to me are the heroine’s and my brother 😡smiley36) knowing fully well that Durga will do the opposite or it might get kunwarsa to rebel against his family and marry Durga in haste.

I think I am cooking too much khayali pulaosmiley36

Good one Nitya..It's quite possible..😄😊Maybe Paanibai has hatched a plan and wants Durga to marry Kunwarsa. Seems like she knows too many secrets about Durga's past and her parents. So maybe Paanibai is somehow closely related to Durga..could be her mother or close relative. This would be a good twist. If so Durga marrying Kunwarsa would make Paanibai lot more powerful like she wishes.
Maybe she knows the more problems she creates the more the couple will rebel and maybe this is why Paanibai chose the sleazy and creepy guy Rajesh for Durga.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 4 days ago
Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't know what she gets with rajesh x durga, I understand durga getting married but why not someone else and rajesh. Also she seems to have developed superiority complex staying with royal fam like keeps saying durga is kabeli wali and naukrani while she herself is same.

One of the reason I feel paani bai will be related to durga is she has a perfect chance getting her revenge by letting duan ship sail but she is against it, perhaps because durga might get implicated when she pulls her revenge on them? Or she plans to use durga to set family members on one another, anurag vs his dad, badi mom vs bade papa (if durga finds out she is mistreated or something, she might encourage her to stand up), etc..

As for why not all these years, the fam has been taking durga's responsibility all these years, accommodation, education, clothes and all, durga might not get all these privileges as a child if she wasn't raised in haveli or at least not as much and her father is dead also so with no income her childhood might have been hard.

Same lol...how does this fit in with her using Durga for revenge...if they get married and shebleaves the haveli it'll be even more dofficult for PaaniB to control Durga ...

I think either Durga is somehow related to the family or she's not really going to get them married..

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Good one Nitya..It's quite possible..😄😊Maybe Paanibai has hatched a plan and wants Durga to marry Kunwarsa. Seems like she knows too many secrets about Durga's past and her parents. So maybe Paanibai is somehow closely related to Durga..could be her mother or close relative. This would be a good twist. If so Durga marrying Kunwarsa would make Paanibai lot more powerful like she wishes.
Maybe she knows the more problems she creates the more the couple will rebel and maybe this is why Paanibai chose the sleazy and creepy guy Rajesh for Durga.

If that's her goal to gain power in the house then I can see why she is doing what she is doing. Durga is not anymore a little girl and has become a strong lady with progressive mindset and strong moral conduct, the revenge that she has planned would probably would be something that durga will be against.

So more then a pawn or help, durga will become a hurdle for her especially with how durga seems to be so much like paani bai not just in terms of background but also traits just that paani bai is filled with revenge thus putting her everything in a task that doesn't hold much value.

Also it would also make sense why she is able to predict durga so well because she is like a copy of her younger self and not just because she raised her.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

If that's her goal to gain power in the house then I can see why she is doing what she is doing. Durga is not anymore a little girl and has become a strong lady with progressive mindset and strong moral conduct, the revenge that she has planned would probably would be something that durga will be against.

So more then a pawn or help, durga will become a hurdle for her especially with how durga seems to be so much like paani bai not just in terms of background but also traits just that paani bai is filled with revenge thus putting her everything in a task that doesn't hold much value.

Also it would also make sense why she is able to predict durga so well because she is like a copy of her younger self and not just because she raised her.

Yeah it would only make sense if after Durga marries Anurag, Paanibai announces eventually to the Haveli family members that Durga is related to her and Paanibai isn't naukraani anymore because Daadi keeps calling her that. But still this won't really help her gain much power nor would getting Durga married to Rajesh. Can't figure out what Paanibai is up to though, she keeps saying she will take the family down.

Yeah Durga is headstrong and speaks her mind like Paanibai so both are similar..The only one who has some guts to speak her mind to Paanibai is Durga.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 4 days ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Yeah it would only make sense if after Durga marries Anurag, Paanibai announces eventually to the Haveli family members that Durga is related to her and Paanibai isn't naukraani anymore because Daadi keeps calling her that. But still this won't really help her gain much power nor would getting Durga married to Rajesh. Can't figure out what Paanibai is up to though, she keeps saying she will take the family down.

Yeah Durga is headstrong and speaks her mind like Paanibai so both are similar..The only one who some guts to speak her mind to Paanibai is Durga.

Like nitya said perhaps this is her elaborate planning to put on a show while working behind the scenes or she is doing this to get durga back in her control cause like you said durga is one of the few who has guts to speak to her like that. She fears that durga might become a hurdle with how she is going right now so better have her in control now then take a risk later when durga is already married to anurag.

While durga may be an orphan and all, she can see that some people in the family genuinely like her and for those that don't, they will learn to tolerate her once she becomes anurag's wife cause that's just family.

As for power, she knows so many secrets of the family, like durga's father death and mother, etc... She is being nice now because she doesn't actually have a position in the family, if durga becomes bahu and wife to the heir of the family, she pretty much would have anurag in her hand because he stands with durga. She would have the ultimate power.

For example durga's father dead if it was intentional then durga would be against bade papa with anurag supporting her it would be father vs son.

Simple misunderstandings and miscommunication can destroy relations, it could easily break the family and she would be the key to stop that destruction basically anyone with secrets in the family would be like don't reveal secrets I will give you power and support you.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

https://youtu.be/gnrdwUYhdhc?si=vXFK940OOfrcB711

Upcoming dance performance of Duan

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

https://x.com/TvPromosIndia/status/1838835340414480691

PR is such a good dancer smiley42 thu thu thu smiley42