Durga ~~ Episode Discussion Thread - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Really today’s scene how he boldly told I won’t stay in city ,he will settle in here after he found out how all are blaming Durga and arranging her marriage

Yeah He wants to stay with Durga and make sure she is fine..But Vikram and Paanibai will try their best to work against this it seems..Vikram seems sort of rutheless and cunning..All he cares is about reputation.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

(20) ColorsTV on X: "Durga ko naukraani samajhne waali Paanibai, kya tod paayegi Anurag aur uska saath? 😲 Dekhiye #Durga 30 September ko, shaam 7:40 baje sirf #Colors aur @JioCinema par. #PranaliRathod #AashayMishraa #IndiraKrishna https://t.co/2BJICQqVZA" / X

I wonder if they actually get married, duan I mean. Some are saying that in IV they were saying that durga will back off, some are saying durga will run away.

I feel it will be like just warma or ring or something with them saying they are husband and wife by heart and for life, but they won't actually get married.

What do you guys think?

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

(20) ColorsTV on X: "Durga ko naukraani samajhne waali Paanibai, kya tod paayegi Anurag aur uska saath? 😲 Dekhiye #Durga 30 September ko, shaam 7:40 baje sirf #Colors aur @JioCinema par. #PranaliRathod #AashayMishraa #IndiraKrishna https://t.co/2BJICQqVZA" / X

I wonder if they actually get married, duan I mean. Some are saying that in IV they were saying that durga will back off, some are saying durga will run away.

I feel it will be like just warma or ring or something with them saying they are husband and wife by heart and for life, but they won't actually get married.

What do you guys think?

I think it's just a symbolic ritual to keep their promise to be with each other. Maybe Anurag will go back to his university promising to return after this. But something happens and due to some unforeseen circumstances Durga will be forced to run away from the village. This promo makes it seem like some twist could happen after this since they have to keep the audience guessing and hooked in the first few weeks.

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I think it's just a symbolic ritual to keep their promise to be with each other. Maybe Anurag will go back to his university promising to return after this. But something happens and due to some unforeseen circumstances Durga will be forced to run away from the village. This promo makes it seem like some twist could happen after this since they have to keep the audience guessing and hooked in the first few weeks.

With all that drama I hope we get lots of duan scenes, I know there were two dancing sequences of them flying around on X.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

What do you guys think?

May be they will married in real but won’t let it out in front of all ,which will make them fight to moot phet married to any one and finish their studies first then later which will give Durga a push to fight for her love ,for now only studying medical and look after kabile is in her mind ,story is also about she fight s later ,now she thinks even if they love they can’t be accepted

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

With all that drama I hope we get lots of duan scenes, I know there were two dancing sequences of them flying around on X.

I really hope the couple won't get separated too soon before getting proper scenes together..They can atleast give it a month and give some adorable romance of these two. Yeah I saw a new hug scene of them on X too.

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team DuAn

Yeah He wants to stay with Durga and make sure she is fine..But Vikram and Paanibai will try their best to work against this it seems..Vikram seems sort of rutheless and cunning..All he cares is about reputation.

Vikram is anurag's dad right? I really don't get their jodi, paanibai is supposedly is out for revenge on the royal fam but is gossiping and plotting with bade papa.

I wonder if her revenge is related to durga's father death, like she may be distantly related to durga's father I had previously thought it might be rajesh but was in disguise when he had held the umbrella for her instead of the important heir of royal fam and was putting up an act which will be revealed later but he turns out to be exactly like how durga described him.

In the promo he has white hair in his roots and durga is just 12th pass so 17-19 is maybe her age. This reminds me paanibai looks like anurag's parents gen, their age would be similar give or take a few years, but she fell for dada sa who would be twice her age. smiley39

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Vikram is anurag's dad right? I really don't get their jodi, paanibai is supposedly is out for revenge on the royal fam but is gossiping and plotting with bade papa.

I wonder if her revenge is related to durga's father death, like she may be distantly related to durga's father I had previously thought it might be rajesh but was in disguise when he had held the umbrella for her instead of the important heir of royal fam and was putting up an act which will be revealed later but he turns out to be exactly like how durga described him.

In the promo he has white hair in his roots and durga is just 12th pass so 17-19 is maybe her age. This reminds me paanibai looks like anurag's parents gen, their age would be similar give or take a few years, but she fell for dada sa who would be twice her age. smiley39

Yeah Vikram is bade papa and Anurag's dad. It's weird they're thinking of getting Durga married to the creepy guy Rajesh..She seems to be maximum 18 or 19. Yeah maybe since it's a rural area it's normalised there I guess since, Paanibai too had fallen for Dadaji who seemed way older than her. So she thinks it's fine.

I think she wants revenge, she keeps thinking she will bring down the Haveli and it's members.. that's her ulterior motive..But no idea what she will gain by getting Durga married to creepy Rajesh..how that fits the plan..?🤔😄

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team DuAn

I really hope the couple won't get separated too soon before getting proper scenes together..They can atleast give it a month and give some adorable romance of these two. Yeah I saw a new hug scene of them on X too.

(20) Pranali Rathod Official | ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ🩺 on X: "🎞️ BTS: Upcoming dance sequence of #PranaliRathod and #AashayMishra in #Durga https://t.co/ZwMqXSf9a1" / X

(20) Pranali Rathod Official | ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ🩺 on X: "BTS of upcoming #DuAn dance. They look gorgeous 🤍✨ #PranaliRathod #AashayMishra #Durga https://t.co/U9D48llqKs" / X

Can't wait for these smiley42

Another prediction, what if it is all pre-planned regardless of which ever route it takes. Like durga and anurag are shown to have 👌communication, so they could show them putting up an act to get others off their back and get rid of shaadi. Obviously don't show now, but go through with all the drama and crying, angst and betrayal but after some time after their little separation they show flashback. smiley16

Cause durga is very cautious and anurag while a little headstrong and in love has witnessed 💦🚺and his dad and knows their views on them being together.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

(20) Pranali Rathod Official | ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ🩺 on X: "🎞️ BTS: Upcoming dance sequence of #PranaliRathod and #AashayMishra in #Durga https://t.co/ZwMqXSf9a1" / X

(20) Pranali Rathod Official | ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ🩺 on X: "BTS of upcoming #DuAn dance. They look gorgeous 🤍✨ #PranaliRathod #AashayMishra #Durga https://t.co/U9D48llqKs" / X

Can't wait for these smiley42

Another prediction, what if it is all pre-planned regardless of which ever route it takes. Like durga and anurag are shown to have 👌communication, so they could show them putting up an act to get others off their back and get rid of shaadi. Obviously don't show now, but go through with all the drama and crying, angst and betrayal but after some time after their little separation they show flashback. smiley16

Cause durga is very cautious and anurag while a little headstrong and in love has witnessed 💦🚺and his dad and knows their views on them being together.

The dance seems fun and adorable..seems like their dream sequence..Looking forward to this.😄

I think yeah after all angst and separation they can definitely plot against Paanibai,Rajesh and Bade Papa to give them a taste of their own medicine. For now the couple seems to have a great understanding and communication so if that continues..Even after separation they will find a way to each other and work together to unite against all odds.