Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Posted: 6 hours ago

Today's episode in short -

In today's episode, paani bai is trying to sow seeds in everyone's head to get Durga married off. Also a new character (Anubhav) enters, he is younger brother of Anurag and friends with Durga. (Might be the Neil of this show 😅)

Paani bai says to Durga to stay away from Anurag.

Kunwar sa ke saath jo rishta tha bachpan mein, voh ab mujhe manzoor nahi. Tu iss Ghar ki naa hai, you are from kabeela . Agar koi baat uthi ya awfaa faili, then maari talwar and thari yeh gurdan (neck). Stay away from kunwar sa.

Then, Bade Kunwar sa (Durga's bade papa) and Ananth kunwar sa arrive.

Bade papa tells Durga that Sirf mujhe he nahi, purey , pura gaanv is proud of you.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

You know this serial actually reminds me of periodic k-dramas where some low class generals control the monarch of the empire through their military tactics and knowledge. This happens when kings don't posses the ability to rule the country. smiley36

Similarly, Daadu's sons are not witty enough to build up or maintain their authority and power over the village. So they seem to rely on Panibai. Yeah ig could be an ineresting twist.

Yeah it reminded me of period Kdramas where the not so clever characters like the Daadi's sons are ruled and manipulated by Paanibai. She started by bringing Paani to their Haveli now they all get scared and sweat like Paani when she shouts. smiley36

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 5 hours ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 hours ago

@ bold mujhe bhi. He’s too good to be true. Not only dal mein kuch kaala hai , I feel Poora dal is kaala.

When he was praising Durga in this scene, Panibai seemed quite amused by it. She knows he’s a fraud. Even wrt his wife, I have a feeling he doesn’t respect her and is not what he pretends to be in public, progressive and respectful. She doesn’t have that aura and confidence of being a much loved wife.

PS not able to explain this properly but my theory about Panibai and the way she’s trying to stop Durga from studying or interacting with kunwarsa and wanting to get her married off to someone else etc I think she’s using reverse psychology hoping or knowing fully well that Durga will rebel and do exactly the opposite of what she wants her to and somehow in the future it will lead to the royal family being humiliated, keeping bandook on Durga’s shoulders and doing vaar on royal family

or the writers are just taking us for a Royal ride by trying to create suspense and drama to keep us guessing and there will be nothing to it.

I wonder whether Durga is Panibai’s biological daughter, her revenge will be complete. Panibai was not worthy enough to be the wife of the king what better revenge can she get if she slyly gets her own daughter married in to the royal family. I know I am just spouting out gibberish smiley36 I need to get some 😴 but before that I will go drink some 💦 , all this talk of Paanibai is suddenly making me feel very thirsty

Edited by Hopefaith - 2 hours ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

Posted: an hour ago

This scene is funny every one asking Durga to stay away from ku wards and kuwarsa doing this

https://x.com/pastelskyandme/status/1838178172904325184?s=46

Edited by sweta2005 - an hour ago