Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Yes but the thing that baffles me is how can durga be used for by her for her own greed or revenge, it doesn't make sense. We might have to wait for few more epies to get a clear picture but I feel there is something that we aren't seeing it right now but makers will uncover it slowly.

yeah thats why im confused to as to why pani bai is prohibiting her from pursuing further education..anurag's dad ka part is understandable in that he can be manipulated for his own selfishness..but whats the reason for blaming durga for using anurag for her advantage or indirect hit at prohibitinng her from pursuing further education??
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

back off from what? the relationship or her career? i can't trust what these actors say till the episodes are shownsmiley36

Back off means from relation

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

So far the leads have been strong but in his iv aashay said Durga will back off. They are promoting sepration. May be she has to choose between Carrer or love. Later how they will come together is a story.

Really can you share the link or clip plz. If they have a short separation I hope it is mutual and they are in good terms. Like durga wants to focus on her studies but also loves him same with anurag he loves her but also prioritizes her wants and dream.

It would be interesting if show a short leap, with durga in the middle or near the end of her degree, more confident and strong in her approach to be with anurag cause then she won't have to worry about paani bai or someone else hindering her education. And anurag being supportive and understanding that durga wants to do this for herself and being her pillar.

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Really can you share the link or clip plz. If they have a short separation I hope it is mutual and they are in good terms. Like durga wants to focus on her studies but also loves him same with anurag he loves her but also prioritizes her wants and dream.

It would be interesting if show a short leap, with durga in the middle or near the end of her degree, more confident and strong in her approach to be with anurag cause then she won't have to worry about paani bai or someone else hindering her education. And anurag being supportive and understanding that durga wants to do this for herself and being her pillar.

They had so many ivs so not remember which one. He said anuraag will be shocked when durga will back off from their relationship.

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

They had so many ivs so not remember which one. He said anuraag will be shocked when durga will back off from their relationship.

Perhaps anurag's dad might ask her considering paani bai is filling his ears against durga and DuAn. Anurag might overhear or she is asked in front of him or the whole family, where he might reveal but durga back off.

I just hope they don't ruin this due to some misunderstanding they have been shown communicating so well about her studies, their feelings, relationship and everything else.

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

who is that lady making faces?

That's chachi sa I think, but I am not sure what her problem is with durga. Perhaps she feels threatened by durga as she as two daughters around her age and there is comparison always between her daughters and durga.

I hope they explore her character, I like the actress from balveer.

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Panibai ka revenge samaj nahi aaya

Wouldnt be perfect to let Durga marry Anurag and bring change

Do what she couldnt do with Anurag’s dadaji

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Posted: 6 hours ago

The dialogues of Durga is so good ,hope they keep it till end like this

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Posted: 6 hours ago

The dialogues of Durga is so good ,hope they keep it till end like this and they get trp ,so the story Leena want to show can be showed